Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think kimia will win gold tomorrow and become a national hero in iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      i think kimia will win gold tomorrow and become a national hero in iran
      if she can win a medal i am happy, she is good, but he was good and lost in first round,so i dont know what to say

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        if she can win a medal i am happy, she is good, but he was good and lost in first round,so i dont know what to say
        maybe all these things happend for a reason. kimia to come and save the nation and empower all women in the country

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          maybe all these things happend for a reason. kimia to come and save the nation and empower all women in the country
          i heard she said she was injured, is that true

Comment

http://www.isna.ir/news/95050117837/...A7%D8%B1%D9%87

The brilliant sports minister says that this is our ability in the Olympics and we should accept it.

MashAllah to his ambition. The only thing these guys show ambition for is money and power.

Comment

Oh Farzan what did you do???! His 3 main opponents all lost their games. That would have been an easy gold. FML

Comment

random guy, germany playing qatar in hand ball i hope the all star of qatar dont win and dont get a medal, the european xi of qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  http://www.isna.ir/news/95050117837/...A7%D8%B1%D9%87

The brilliant sports minister says that this is our ability in the Olympics and we should accept it.

MashAllah to his ambition. The only thing these guys show ambition for is money and power.
                  Such a hateable person.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                    Oh Farzan what did you do???! His 3 main opponents all lost their games. That would have been an easy gold. FML
                    He basically threw away a gold medal. Unbelievable how it could happen..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      He basically threw away a gold medal. Unbelievable how it could happen..
                      I don't understand what was he thinking? Why didn't he go in guns blazing and dominate the match. If he was "conserving" his energy for later rounds, that is so stupid. He should've treated the first fight as his last fight and dominated his opponent. Not only he would've one, he would've made a statement and put fear in his next opponents.

Comment

Regarding Farzan, the one Gold medal hopeful I had a bad feeling about feom the get go, was him, mainly due to his cocky and borderline arrogant attitude I saw from him during his interviews. He kept saying I am the best and my only opponent is myself, and that made me feel he was a disaster waiting to happen , just like Sourian in 2008 Olympic.

Kimia, on the other hand, I have high hopes for. She has the right attitude and she seems like she's humble yet confident. I really hope she gets the Gold medal. It will more than make up for everything we have gone through last few days.

Comment

I know he doesn't compete for Iran but the half-iranian Adam Gemili is rivalling Bolt's time on the 200m for the final.
                          His other half is Moroccan - interesting mix which has created an amazing 200m runner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mani View Post
                            Regarding Farzan, the one Gold medal hopeful I had a bad feeling about feom the get go, was him, mainly due to his cocky and borderline arrogant attitude I saw from him during his interviews. He kept saying I am the best and my only opponent is myself, and that made me feel he was a disaster waiting to happen , just like Sourian in 2008 Olympic.

Kimia, on the other hand, I have high hopes for. She has the right attitude and she seems like she's humble yet confident. I really hope she gets the Gold medal. It will more than make up for everything we have gone through last few days.
                            Hopefully he'll learn from this experience. If this hasn't broken him which I hope it has not I doubt he'll ever take things for granted again.
                            “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

chinese beaten the morrocan 8-1!

Comment

dashtim tragdi dirooz Salimi ro framoosh mikardim hala zakhmesho dobare taze kardan alafhaye tv 3

Comment

Working...
                                X