Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nahamidim esme Salimi Behzad ya Behdad hast, baziha migan behzad bazi migan behdad...

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
      nahamidim esme Salimi Behzad ya Behdad hast, baziha migan behzad bazi migan behdad...
      Behzad be farsi hast, Behdad be arabi. Har do to Iran estefade mishavad

Mesle Reza be farsi mishe va Redha be arabi vali hamon esm hast.

Mesle Davoud va David

Comment

Not for the sensitive people, vaaay man cheghad bayad gerye konam akhe?! 😞😢
        http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=23468

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          http://www.isna.ir/news/95050117837/...A7%D8%B1%D9%87

The brilliant sports minister says that this is our ability in the Olympics and we should accept it.

MashAllah to his ambition. The only thing these guys show ambition for is money and power.
          Ffs even Ahmadinejad's ministers were better than this ....

Comment

kimia has a good chance tm, only the Spanish girl in 2nd round is hard, jade jones is at the other half, i hope she does well, the good thing is that she was a champion in 2014 youth Olympics, so she has some Olympic experience

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
              Mesle Davoud va David
              Behzad and Behdad are both Farsi, there is no arabic name called behdad, Beh dad means the one who gives Beh (good) to others.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post

Mesle Davoud va David
                na aziz jan, Behdad and Behzad are two different names and both are 100% Persian names,.. Behzad means born to a noble parents, Behdad means both "gracious", and/or "great gift", .. again, both 100% pure Persian names

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                  na aziz jan, Behdad and Behzad are two different names and both are 100% Persian names,.. Behzad means born to a noble parents, Behdad means both "gracious", and/or "great gift", .. again, both 100% pure Persian names

Dorud bar shoma farzandeh Iran Zamin,
                  Sepasgozaram az in Replye Aryiyayee Shoma!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Any Olympics for us for Thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Any Olympics for us for Thursday?

Baleh Javaan!

Taekwondoyeh Dushizeh Sarkar Khanum Kimia Alizadeh, Shir Zaneh Iran Zamin!

Comment

Even though people are depressed about the latest wrestling, taekwondo and weightlifting results, don't forget that, should Kimia win a gold (or even a silver or bronze), it could be argued that this is our most successful Olympics ever. It would be the first time that an Iranian woman wins an Olympic medal.

In my world, that would be much bigger than winning two more gold medals in greco-roman wrestling...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                          Even though people are depressed about the latest wrestling, taekwondo and weightlifting results, don't forget that, should Kimia win a gold (or even a silver or bronze), it could be argued that this is our most successful Olympics ever. It would be the first time that an Iranian woman wins an Olympic medal.

In my world, that would be much bigger than winning two more gold medals in greco-roman wrestling...
                          But just imagine what it COULD have been, we had the opportunity 😞

Comment

Kimia has a though draw and an old injury. But she is a fighter. I won't get my hopes high though anymore since yesterday's loss shattered me.

Comment

I am on vacation but I wish to make one comment here:

I do not care about any more medals. But I have put all my hope on Kimia Alizadeh. She is something special.

If she can get a medal, it will be worth more to me than 6 Freestyle Wrestling medals.

Kimia is the only athlete I will be rooting for, today, and after that I am done with the Olympics.

I hope everyone will be happy at the end of this day.

Comment

gharar bood 14:15 cet shroo koneh chi shod pas? IRIB3 dare mesle hamishe mozakhrafat neshoon mideh ...........

Comment

Working...
                                X