Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
    fekr konam az farda koshti azad shoroo mishe
    Yes, do ta khosti wa yeki Taekwondo.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

dobare in song sagi ra gozashtan....halam bad mishe

Comment

we can do it tm , we have a good teakwando guy tm and two wrestling, if we do well, we can get more medals come on iran

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          we can do it tm , we have a good teakwando guy tm and two wrestling, if we do well, we can get more medals come on iran
          yes, we have in total two more Taekwondo fighters and six Freestyle Wrestlers.
          We can still get one or two more medals.
          All the best to them.
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

good job and very happy for kimia. She fought hard in all of her matches! Damesh garm!

Comment

Congrats for this historic achievement. I am just sad that I didn't watch her last 2 matches. Must have been so exciting!!

Comment

I had to go to sleep around 2 after midnight cause i have an exam in 40 min but im happy she won the last one!

Comment

Congrats Kimia!!! Great feeling waking up to see that she won

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    I had to go to sleep around 2 after midnight cause i have an exam in 40 min but im happy she won the last one!
                    Haha man I swear you are in a perpetual state of sitting exams!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      Haha man I swear you are in a perpetual state of sitting exams!
                      lol i have changed my major like three times by now, passed over 25 exams, probably will never end hahaha.

Comment

mardani tomorrow has a really really good draw and today khodabakhshi is world nr1 his toughest match could be against milad in quarter. lets see if they kill it

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          mardani tomorrow has a really really good draw and today khodabakhshi is world nr1 his toughest match could be against milad in quarter. lets see if they kill it
                          Great why did Milad fight for Azerbaijan? Whats his reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            lol i have changed my major like three times by now, passed over 25 exams, probably will never end hahaha.
                            haha best of luck in your exams. Stick to your major this time

Comment

Kimia Alizadeh.... wonderful.

I don't know what to say, I'm just filled with joy

Comment

Kimia is the true MVP

Comment

Working...
                                X