Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good start, I don't want to get carried away but it's looking good so far today.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      They don't schedule when Iranians are competing lol - they have a set schedule with different sports and that's just the way it is.
      Haha no I didn't mean it in that way. Based on Google schedule Rahimi's first and second fights are like only 30 minutes apart.

Comment

Rahimi's next match is already starting now.

Comment

I am going home now to Watch everyting in Peace, they are disturbing me repeatedly, missed even to see the Yazdanis fight...besides few seconds of it.

Comment

lol hasan yazdani pulled 2 fitilipich after the game was over 10-0

Comment

wow - Aliyev lost. The Georgian beat him!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                wow - Aliyev lost. The Georgian beat him!
                The georgian is really tiz. I watched both his games, he's pretty good, fast.
                Last edited by dcpp; 08-19-2016, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Am I the only one who is always scared of the ref in wrestling?

Comment

Rahimi also won his second match !!! (6-1)
                    He is in the Semi Finals now.

Yazdani will be on the mat in about 5 to 10 minutes (Quarter Final).

Comment

Rahimi wins!! 6-1

The Russian was such a cheater, eye-poking and doing unsportmanship - which of course was not penalized by the referee.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                        No my friend, you are Iranian. That is an natural feeling!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          Referees have too much power. They use that power by giving warnings (Ekh-tar). Similar to anything in life, knowledge or in the case of wrestling power is not enough.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

YESS Rahimi....russian was 2 time world champion. He looks very sharp and eager

Comment

rahimi will face the japanese. so far out of all the japanese have impressed the most

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                rahimi will face the japanese. so far out of all the japanese have impressed the most
                                The Japanese guy doesn't have a Wikipedia page, that means he's not so great. Rahimi will win and be in the Final.

Comment

Working...
                                X