Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad's crying because he defeated his country of birth.

Comment

woow khodabashi lost 17-5, is embarassing our iranian go away and come and beat us!

Comment

Khodabakhshi has been horrible though.

Pathetic performance. Only one of our athletes that I will say should be ashamed of his display. Really bad. Gifted that to Beigi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I have no idea how this sport works.
          Kheyli asoone, Har ki emtiyaaz bishtar begire mibare!

Comment

So many iranian athletes switching to Azerbaijan

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
              So many iranians athletes switching to Azerbaijan
              They pay them well and many of them were told they weren't making Iran's team.

Comment

Khodabakhshi has been horrible though.

Pathetic performance. Only one of our athletes that I will say should be ashamed of his display. Really bad. Gifted that to Beigi.
                rofl you serious bruh? Need I mention the GR wrestlers, and our clock-looking boy?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                  So many iranians athletes switching to Azerbaijan
                  Only Singapore and Malaysia give more to Olympians who get medals.

Azerbaijan gives an insane amount of money:

For Gold 510,000 USD
                  Silver 255,000 USD
                  Bronze 130,000 USD

Basically get a bronze and you can buy a decent apartment in Iran, or start a small business, or set your family up back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    They pay them well and many of them were told they weren't making Iran's team.
                    Sure is awkward when they win against the Iranian team.

Comment

They seem to suffer from the same fate as our wrestlers. They tear shit up in World tournaments, then they go to olympics and mirinan to shalvareshon?

Comment

Our Taekwando fighters can continue winning useless world cups which nobody watches but when it comes to important tournaments like the olympics they screw up. They don´t have GHEYRAT like our wrestlers and weightlifters do. They always screw up! It was the same with Karami in 2012 and now this shit. So sick of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          rofl you serious bruh? Need I mention the GR wrestlers, and our clock-looking boy?
                          GR wrestlers really did their best, but it wasn't good enough.

Ashourzadeh - fair enough - he wasn't focused

But Khodabakhshi was fighting like it was a joke.

Comment

For Gold 510,000 USD
                            Silver 255,000 USD
                            Bronze 130,000 USD
                            Basically get a bronze and you can buy a decent apartment in Iran, or start a small business, or set your family up back home.
                            Nokhodi do you happen to know what Iranian athletes get?

Comment

For Gold 510,000 USD
                              Silver 255,000 USD
                              Bronze 130,000 USD

Shame!
                              “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

I love them all. I really do. I just think that they should start hiring sports psychologists. But then again, mariziye roohi is a big taboo in our culture, so psychologists cant do their work in this regard.

Comment

Working...
                                X