Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khosro View Post
    No offence but they are not representing another country in an international tournament facing against their countrymen.

You are comparing oranges to apples. The only thing they have in common is they are both fruit!
    Many Iranians who work in the USA and Canada by now are in high positions which affect Iran and other smaller countries negatively. To be a little more specific, there are Iranians who work for military equipment companies which make bombs which are dropped on people. How is that for making a living?
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
      Many Iranians who work in the USA and Canada by now are in high positions which affect Iran and other smaller countries negatively. To be a little more specific, there are Iranians who work for military equipment companies which make bombs which are dropped on people. How is that for making a living?
      Think you are going off topic. But as I said no offence intended. I think its a pity and shame. Hopefully the money is sufficient compensation!!!
      “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        wooow jordan borough losing big time, i think he is like sourian, i remmber from 2008 to 2012 no one could touch him and get a point he was that strong
        Im really shocked how Jordan got crushed in Rio. He was so confident to raise the roof again and now he can fight for Wood backstage.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
          Im really shocked how Jordan got crushed in Rio. He was so confident to raise the roof again and now he can fight for Wood backstage.
          He looked gassed in the first round. Clearly not in the same condition that we are used to seeing. Maybe he lost focus with all the adulation and fame.
          “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            they guys went because iran dont apreciate them and treat them like crap
            nonsense, last year he lost to Khodabakhshi in trials, didn't make the team, last year Khodabakhshi was better, he could not wait a year for his turn

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
              nonsense, last year he lost to Khodabakhshi in trials, didn't make the team, last year Khodabakhshi was better, he could not wait a year for his turn
              well we can see this year in olympics he beat khoda bakshi so easily how that happen?>

Comment

i hope the azari guy win so khoda bakshi have a chance in repecharge

Comment

It is not the first time that Denis Tsargush defeats Jordan Burroughs.

At the 2014 World Wrestling Championships in the men's 74 kg category, Tsargush scored a 9-2 victory over him too.

The correct pronunciation of his name is actually "4goosh or Jar-goosh" when looking at how it is writen in cyrillic letters (Russian): Дени́с Царгәы́ш
                  He is a 3 time European Champion, 3 time World Champion and also won a bronze medal at the Olympic Games 2012.

Comment

Well family first, if being part of Azerbaijan squad helps him to provide a good life to his relatives then good for him.

It's not as if he betrayed Iran, dude was considered as a 2nd option. Sometimes in life you need to make tough or unwanted decisions to improve your life's quality

Envoyé de mon D6603 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

rahimi now he is 5-0 up

Comment

Fvck.. I really wanted us to get a gold medal in Taekwando..

Comment

Rahimi wins bronze! Completely dominated the Cuban. 9-0

Shame he didn't win at least silver. The Japanese surprised him - I think he underestimated him.

Comment

vow ba in josseye rizesh ghoole cuba ee ra shekast dad, afarin

Comment

afsoos gold rahat az ghapesh dar raft.......

Comment

This is probably the last we have seen of Rahimi. I hope in the future the coaches take more risks and bring youth, who have the strength and intelligence.

Rahimi was exceptional. Damesh garm.

Comment

Working...
                                X