Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dorud bar KOMEIL GHASSEMI!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I actually don't see why people become mad when an Iranian player plays for Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan is an Iranic state even though not part of Iran. We think just because the borders separate the people...that the people are different...but in reality we are all from the same clan.
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
        I actually don't see why people become mad when an Iranian player plays for Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan is an Iranic state even though not part of Iran. We think just because the borders separate the people...that the people are different...but in reality we are all from the same clan.
        I've seen Azarbaijani's celebrate with Turkish flag along with their own and the same from Turkish athletes. How come none are coming out with Iranian flags if we are brothers? Sure some genetic links exist but they are no more closer to us than oh say Afghanis are.

I have nothing against Azarbaijanis for the record...but if an Iranian represents them they are Azarbaijani not Irani...call a spade a spade. This isn't a job like Lozano has were he is paid to coach our vball team. You are representing them as an honour and privilidge particularly in the olympics.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
          USA has paid soccer players even one week before WC to compete for it. Arab countries of Qatar and UAE continue paying people to compete for them.

In my view, there is something more than MONEY to compete for a country. It is called pride not just for the athlete(s) but also for native people.

Qatars actions are despicable but the US in soccer dont do anythint wrong. Its a country of immigrants which means many people are eligible to play for USA and some other country.

Altidore would have a worse career playing for Haiti. He was also born in New Jersey. Nagbe was Liberian born in USA).seeing as Liberia was made by America as a return home for African Americans) it makes sense that he is eligible to play.

The rest are German Americans who had fathers overseas in Germany, who found German wives. In fact, the "nonhomegrown" players, the USA have are on the same footing as Gucci/Dejagah

Comment

Ghaseimi beating the number 1-ranked Georgian was worth a Gold medal match, in itself. That was outstanding.

Comment

Have you guys noticed how almost every single one of our Wrestlers had to wrestle in the qualification round, which means one more match than other contenders . Something seems fishy about that. There is a 1/8 chance of that happening in a weight, yet 5 of our 6 Wrestlers just happened to get such draw. It seems fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                I've seen Azarbaijani's celebrate with Turkish flag along with their own and the same from Turkish athletes. How come none are coming out with Iranian flags if we are brothers? Sure some genetic links exist but they are no more closer to us than oh say Afghanis are.

I have nothing against Azarbaijanis for the record...but if an Iranian represents them they are Azarbaijani not Irani...call a spade a spade. This isn't a job like Lozano has were he is paid to coach our vball team. You are representing them as an honour and privilidge particularly in the olympics.

I've never seen a Turk celebrate Azeris. They look down on Azeris.

Otherwise, you're point is absolutely right.

Comment

when is Sajjads match

Comment

Originally posted by mohsenfootball View Post
                    when is Sajjads match
                    20 min

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      I've never seen a Turk celebrate Azeris. They look down on Azeris.

Otherwise, you're point is absolutely right.
                      I did this olympics. Both situations. Fans handed a turk an azeri flag he waved it with turkish flag...saw an azeri do it with turkish flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        20 min
                        Now.
                        Originally posted by mohsenfootball View Post
                        when is Sajjads match

Comment

2 Rounds done. 1 round left. Sajjad down by one point. He was losing 3-0 but made it 3-2 by the end of the second. Has one round left

Comment

Sajjad ties it up ! Golden point time now

Comment

He lost in extra round....

Comment

Well taekwondo is another bust. Cho never beat Madani until it counted.

Comment

Working...
                                X