Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic watch (2016 Rio news, qualifications, athletes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Damn!!! I wonder how many additional medals we are going to get for the 2016 Olympics then.

But this is cool, so now instead of 17th we finish 16th in the 2012 Olympics.

Comment

The top 4 weightlifters in the 94 kg weight class for men's weightlifting were caught doping so the gold medal went to Iran. Saeed Mohammadpour wins gold medal 4 years later!

Congratulations to him and all Iranians. I have a feeling much of the results from 2016 will change in the same way 4 years from now.

"با مثبت شدن تست دوپینگ ۴ وزنه بردار برتر دسته ۹۴ کیلوگرم المپیک ۲۰۱۲، سعید محمدپور به مدال طلای المپیک لندن دست یافت"

Comment

Mohammadpour got NOTHING yet, it's far from being, this is just the preliminary result, first IOC has to officially disqualify those 4 guys and then it's ni IWF's hands to award the medal to the next competitors, in some cases in past they just leave the medals blank and didn't award them to anybody, I believe Mohammadpour will get the gold medal eventually but still it's too early to celebrate.

Comment

Saeid Abdevali was on Mehran Modiri's show. Modiri mocks him for his famous swearing in front of TV

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1248...BE%DB%8C%DA%A9

Comment

Working...
          X