International:
    Barcelona 2-2 Chelsea

Comment

Iran - Argentina 2014

Comment

Obviously that!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-Uqz_vT5o

http://www.fussballdaten.de/bundesliga/2001/33/
        The situation before the 34th matchday, Schalke needed a win and Bayern must lose in Hamburg.
        Unterhaching scored twice and was leading 2-0, but Schalke switched the game and won 5-3, Hamburg scored then in minute 90. 1-0, Schalke started to celebrate, we've won the first time since 1958 the Championship, but Bayern scored ridiculously in minute 95, it's just soo heartbreaking.

Comment

Our game against Iraq last quarterfinal.

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
            Maybe you had a few calls go against you but you were facing Barca with 10 men for most of the game and you still couldn't hold the lead! There was no conspiracy.
            Few calls? We had 4-5 correct Pk decisions go against us moron. I'll agree with you about the 10 man thing though, we should've held on

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Dude I loved that 1999 match when Man United won in last 5 min. I was a kid back then but I enjoyed the atmosphere with my brother. We were so happy. I have been a Man United since I knew football.
              You realise an Iranian would've won the UCL if Bayern had won though right? But I'm a big EPL fan so would've been hard for me to decide between the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                You realise an Iranian would've won the UCL if Bayern had won though right? But I'm a big EPL fan so would've been hard for me to decide between the 2.
                Yeah I remember Daei's face at the end of the match.

Comment

Iran - Bahrain 2001
                  Iran - Argentina 2014

Comment

Working...
                  X