EPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPL

Everton pulled a win.. would have loved to see the game.. and thought I would.. at first thought it would be west ham instead of WBA.. but seem to be as exciting

What are ur observations on EPL this year?

Awesome game. Lukaku is a beast.

Comment

EPL teams are doing awful in the CL, really hope they improve soon but I don't think that will happen.

Comment

EPL

Liverpool playing Sion in EL.

Brendan will probably leave out all the decent players and we will either lose or draw at best.

We can attack, but when it comes to defence, a stobie pole will do a better job than the Liverpool back four.

Comment

EPL

This Liverpool fan summed up the situation at Anfield under Brendan Rodgers.

@Mootazology

' I wonder if I should wear a Liverpool shirt on judgment day just to convince Allah that I have been through hell already'

Comment

LOL Chelsea's worst start since 1978.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp-XhGIyGdo
            Anyone recall Matt Le Tissier from southhampton.. was a beast...

Comment

Its getting frustrating now. We will most likely end 6th -8th

Comment

Can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Liverpool gets thrashed in the derby against Everton just so Brendan is assured to get the sack.

The win might give us short term success, but Klopp could possibly turn our season around.

Comment

guessing Man U beating Arsenal 3-2.

Comment

After the 1962 European Cup Final, Guttmann approached the Benfica board of directors and asked for a pay rise.[9] However, despite the success he had brought the club, he was turned down.[10] On leaving Benfica, Guttman allegedly cursed the club, declaring "Not in a hundred years from now will Benfica ever be European champion". Benfica have gone on to lose all eight of their subsequent European finals, including five European Cup finals (1963, 1965, 1968, 1988, and 1990), and three UEFA Cup/UEFA Europa Leaguefinals (1983, 2013 and 2014).[11][12]grave and asked for the curse to be broken.[13]

Mourinho is from the Bela Guttman school of management. The mischievous Hungarian made four stops in Portugal during a peripatetic career, the last at Porto when Mourinho was 10. Guttman famously said: “The third season is fatal.”

Mourinho is very much the mechanic who comes in and fine-tunes squads expensively assembled by someone else. The demands he makes, like nitro fuel, achieves results can burn out the engine quickly. On Saturday Chelsea, again, looked as if it was running on empty.

For Chelsea’s long-term health, Abramovic should call Mourinho’s bluff. The owner should ask for a list of underperforming players, unload them in the January transfer window, and tell Mourinho to build from the club’s stacked youth system. Mourinho, obsessed with his annual trophy average and lacking the patience and generosity to nurture young players, would probably head for the door.
                    But, like Mourinho, Abramovic is a win-now type of guy. He is probably reaching for his checkbook. The question is whether the first one he fills in has Mourinho as the payee

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA MORDAM

Comment

Klopp at liverpool ?

Comment

pizza for players...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...erve-this.html

also interesting as Van Gaal and Morinho have issues at top clubs in EPL.

Police at manchester filing a missing person thru twitter for Rooney while Everton police responding to a rape report..

In an ill-advised post reported to be posted by a 'detective sergeant Dave', the GMP account tweeted: 'Missing Person-Wayne Rooney last seen in the Trafford area wearing a red shirt , any sightings please inform colleagues @gmpurmston'.

A Twitter user wrote: 'Hello. I'd like to report an incident of rape that occurred at Goodison Park, Liverpool, on November 1st at 3:00.'

In response, Merseyside Police wrote: 'Just to confirm there was no actual rape for me? Sunderland certainly got caught with their pants down though.'

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            HAHAHAHAHAHA MORDAM
                            That guy is going to have a heart attack!

Comment

Man city gonna win this easy. Leicester will be the surprise and take CL spot

Comment

Working...
                              X