Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONCACAF Cup- USA vs Mexico- 930EST/630PST... Tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONCACAF Cup- USA vs Mexico- 930EST/630PST... Tonight!!!

Anyone else going to be watching? Big game between rivals USA and Mexico at the Rose Bowl, winner qualifies for the Confederation's Cup.

Go USA!

Such an exciting match. 15 minutes into the game USA just equalized to make it 1-1. Whoever is not watching is missing out.

CONCACAF, in in particular USA and Mexico football is way better than the Asian football for sure. Even the fans are super crazy, constantly packing the matches!

Comment

It's best for the football world if America keeps its impressive progress in football. Year after year it's drawing more crowd into the stadiums, thus more live broadcasts and larger audience.

USA has about 75% of the world's consumers in general, which means the more popular football gets in this country, the more beneficial it is to FIFA. Let's not forget that it was finally no other country than America who stepped in and opened a case against Sepp Blatter and exposed him to the world.

Hope to see USA beating Mexico in tonight's match!

Comment

Klinsmann has no idea what he is doing. The same shit happened in Bayern Munich and Germany, but now he has more control, thanks to the US Soccer Federations incompetence.

He uses minimal strategies. Google the Phillip Lahm interview concerning Klinsmann's reign as coach for Munich and Germany.

Mexico is extremely overrated, they are very fortunate that the US has been in decline since their 2002 WC. There are less American players in subtantial roles in Europe now than before, while it has been the reverse for Mexico.

The WC 2014 was an abberation. Just go and watch the game against Belgium and then tell me what you think.

The only thing to thank Klinsmann for is getting those few German Americans to play for the USA. Two of those players could have actually played for Germany a few times (Jermaine Jones & Fabian Johnson)
        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

what a game!! Mexico scores late in the extra time to win 3-2!!

I think Klinsmann will be out of job tomorrow!!

US is in need of a new coach.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

I never knew Mexico was that much better than the u.s. Fully deserved win too bad their fans are really annoying

Comment

Can't believe you guys want those obese Americans to win lol. Glad Mexico beat those idiots, hopefully Iran can have a friendly match with them in the near future, really believe Iran can defeat them.

Comment

both teams were poor. AFC>CONCACAF

Comment

Mexico deserved the win. I shutter to think what they would do to any AFC team.

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                  both teams were poor. AFC>CONCACAF
                  Yes that was quite evident by each continent's performance in last year's World Cup.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It was a really good game to watch. You could tell how intense it was for the players too, they were very tired halfway into the second half.

But that last goal was great. Excellent concentration.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      I never knew Mexico was that much better than the u.s. Fully deserved win too bad their fans are really annoying
                      they arent, USA is handicapped by MLS politics and a clueless coach
                      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2015/10/...artner=ya5nbcs

wow..... Klinsmann has lost his damn mind

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                          http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2015/10/...artner=ya5nbcs

wow..... Klinsmann has lost his damn mind
                          Why? It's just a friendly.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Why? It's just a friendly.
                            This is more about the alleged reason he is being sent home, not the friendly

Comment

Working...
                            X