Our New volleyball coach..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our New volleyball coach..

Glad to see Andrea Anastasi to be our new coach. (Not sure it is confirmed yet, but likely) My only concern is that he may not be able to join our team prior to March 2016 which is a long time. I hope our our federation has thought of that...
    Here is his Wikipedia link..:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Anastasi
    and in farsi..
    http://90tv.ir/news/173674/%D8%AC%D8...A7%D8%B2%DB%8C

sicelo will be assistant coach, does anyone know who he is? does he have a wiki?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      sicelo will be assistant coach, does anyone know who he is? does he have a wiki?
      Sounds like an Italian name

But dang, I'm so happy if Andrea becomes our coach. Couldn't think of anyone better for us right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        Sicelo is one of Velasco's guy apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
          Sounds like an Italian name

But dang, I'm so happy if Andrea becomes our coach. Couldn't think of anyone better for us right now.
          I agree.. We need a big name to boost the confidence of our players. We need the team back. We sure have the potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Sicelo is one of Velasco's guy apparently.
            oh ok i get now why they said he knows iran so i guess he was with iran during velasco

Comment

Raul Luzano is Iran's new headcoach

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1282881...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Anastasi said he won't be available until May, and he wanted to keep coaching his club team. That wouldn't have worked.

Raul Luzano is a very good coach as well though.

Comment

dissapointement still! our players i hope they regroup under new coaches would have beeneasier with anastasie!

Comment

so velascos assistant when he was in iran sicello will again be assistant and he himsefl has been head coach of argentina and qatar. this will be a key for the succes to come! They will also have 2 iranian assistants so this will be a dream team for iran

Comment

LOL what a clown this davarzani has become, in an interview few days ago he said whoever (Anstasia or luzano) confirm first via email will be the team head coach!! I mean really?!? are we that fucking badbakhat that you can't fucking pick one of the two and sign a contract! You are waiting to see who answers you first!
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        LOL what a clown this davarzani has become, in an interview few days ago he said whoever (Anstasia or luzano) confirm first via email will be the team head coach!! I mean really?!? are we that fucking badbakhat that you can't fucking pick one of the two and sign a contract! You are waiting to see who answers you first!
                        no! he did not say that! he said whoever is able to get out of their current club 1st will be picked! anastasi could only come to iran with 10 says spare so that sealed the deal

Comment

I am disappointed with this choice but I knew it would happen based on his availability. Lozano is a decent coach but not as good as Anastasi.

Comment

Slobodan Kovac believes he was treated unfairly by Iranian federation
                            Former Iran volleyball coach Slobodan Kovac says that he has been treated unfairly by the Iranian federation.

The Serb was sacked after Iran came in eighth place in the 2015 FIVB Volleyball Men's World Cup held in Japan in September.

The Iranian Volleyball Federation appointed Raul Lozano as the new head coach of Iran.

“I have mixed feelings at the moment. I feel angry because of being dropped and I felt comfortable as well,” Kovac said.

“Under my leadership, Iran came sixth in the 2015 FIVB Volleyball World League. We won the Asian Games but they forgot all things after we came eight in the 2015 FIVB Volleyball Men's World Cup,” Kovac added.

“The Iranian volleyball players are great and have good quality. I think we've done a good job. To be honest, I'm not satisfied with our performance in Japan but after we defeated USA and Russia they told that Iran plays the most beautiful game in the world,” Kovac said.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=251030

Comment

^ I agree. He should have stayed. They did wrong in firing him because of one bad performance. World cup in Poland was also good, Germany had just studied us, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                              X