No announcement yet.

Chinese Super League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10-20 years from now, China will be a threat in the AFC.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      10-20 years from now, China will be a threat in the AFC.
      That uncredited quote is from the 80s.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Chinese Super League

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        That uncredited quote is from the 80s.
        Lol people have been repeating this since the beginning of times.

Really similar to Netanyahu saying Iran is an international threat that will acquire the nuclear bomb since god knows how long

Comment

Ezequiel Lavezzi is set to move to the Chinese Super League reports the Express. The 30 year old Argentine ill sign for Hebei China Fortune on a two-year deal which will see him earn around £11million a year
          I am Tigersandys
          Forza Guo'an
          加油!国安队!

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
            Ezequiel Lavezzi is set to move to the Chinese Super League reports the Express. The 30 year old Argentine ill sign for Hebei China Fortune on a two-year deal which will see him earn around £11million a year
            I am sorry for this club!

Comment

Bringing in stars won't improve the national team. Look at the mls

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                That's the worst example you can give considering before MLS they barely were able to qualify for the World Cup (including a 40 year stretch from 1950 to 1990 where they failed to qualify) and after they not only have not missed a World Cup but have been advancing to the second round and quarterfinals as well.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                  Yes but a A strong League could help the National Team obviously, the CSL clubs also invest big in youth developent, but you need time to see the development
                  I am Tigersandys
                  Forza Guo'an
                  加油!国安队!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    That's the worst example you can give considering before MLS they barely were able to qualify for the World Cup (including a 40 year stretch from 1950 to 1990 where they failed to qualify) and after they not only have not missed a World Cup but have been advancing to the second round and quarterfinals as well.
                    maybe but the US is just a late bloomer in terms of soccer popularity. Like you mentioned in the first half of the 20th century football was played at the highest level due to immigrant factor. The reason for the decline was because the sport was not American enough, not necessarily because of the league structure completely. But I do believe that the bringing of certain stars is not only a way to compensate for a lack of domestic talent, but a commercial means too. Unfortunately for the states the youth program sucks and will only continue to unless they stop focusing on brining in dinosaurs, rather then develop their own youth. Pirlo, lampard, villa etc are good additions, but they are the league. Right now I look at Iran, and am pretty proud of the system that was been implemented. This is a paradigm shift, as only a couple of years ago coaches were quite reluctant to use younger guys. Of course our national team was weak when that was the case. We field our own talents now, and our national team is blossoming, and only will continue to.
                    I do not see China ever being better then Iran. Money can't make talent, in this case it can only polarize the league.

Comment

Maybe China's league will become better than IPL because of all these foreign players, but their NT can tie the shoelace of ours. They are pathetic in football.

Comment

football school of some CSL clubs, the CSL committe and C-League committe reauqired CSL clubs to invest at least 10m RMB (1.35 million EUR) per year in youth development, 8m RMB for China League one clubs and 4m RMB for China League two clubs
                        Guangzhou Evergrande football academy (cooperation with Real MArdrid)

Guangzhou R&F Football academy (Coperation with Chelsea)

Shandong Luneng Taishan football School

Beijing Guoan training center

Hangzhou Greentown

Shanghai Shenhuan

I am Tigersandys
                        Forza Guo'an
                        加油!国安队!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Maybe China's league will become better than IPL because of all these foreign players, but their NT can tie the shoelace of ours. They are pathetic in football.
                          They already have a better league on paper: Better coaches, better facilities, MUCH better foreign players (a lot of them) decent homegrown players. IPL still produces more talents for our national team but that will surely change in future given that China is investing a lot in youth development and we're unfortunately not.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            They already have a better league on paper: Better coaches, better facilities, MUCH better foreign players (a lot of them) decent homegrown players. IPL still produces more talents for our national team but that will surely change in future given that China is investing a lot in youth development and we're unfortunately not.
                            Nah, their league's homegrown players are probably not even top 8-10 in Asia.

And we will always produce more talents than countries like them or Qatar regardless of the money they invest in their youth development, it's been 30 years now that everyone has been hyping up China but nothing happened and nothing will happen.

Look at Iraq, one of the most daghoon league and infrastructures in Asia with no money at all, no foreign players but yet still produces better homegrown players than China I don't even think their domestic players will become better than those of countries like UAE, Iraq, Saudi Arabia etc... in the next 10-20 years let alone Iran.
                            My prediction is the more "successful" their league will become, the weaker their national team will be and we can already see some results now. Eventually if they actually get as good as we think they will be we will have a BPL/England national team version of China in Asia, decent league but weak NT

Comment

We wish China and Chinese the best of luck in football and youth development. If they succeed, we will have more competitive matches in Asia, but simply dumping money on clubs or opening football academies won't help, you need to motivate the kids to love football, create the right environment, bring experts in management, youth scout, and coaching then wait to see the result. (high payments only attract money grabbers usually and massive corruption follows and the resource will be wasteful, a firm and honest management is the first thing for real development). Japan has succeeded and you may succeed as well. Unfortunately, in China's case all we have seen and heard since 90s been pending pending with no success in national level, so people are a little pessimist toward you.

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
                                football school of some CSL clubs, the CSL committe and C-League committe reauqired CSL clubs to invest at least 10m RMB (1.35 million EUR) per year in youth development, 8m RMB for China League one clubs and 4m RMB for China League two clubs
                                Guangzhou Evergrande football academy (cooperation with Real MArdrid)
                                Things like this will yield much better results for Chinese football rather than spending millions on foreign players.

Comment

Working...
                                X