No announcement yet.

Chinese Super League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean Ezequiel Lavezzi couldnt do jack against Pejman Montazeri. Hey pichid oonvar eenvar oonvar eenvar and he couldn't get by him. I was there in the stadium and actively reminding the Argentinians how they're team is "star-studded" and looked like the street ball kids who only juggle/do tricks but couldn't play soccer.

Comment

Has China ever had a successful player in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
        dont think so

if there ever was a good chinese player you would bet teams like real madrid would pay a lot just for the jersey sales

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
          Sun Jihai played for Manchester City for 6 years.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Apparently there is a Chinese guy playing for Rayo Vallecano and he was transferred because of marketing reasons. The funny thing is that the coach told in an interview that he didn't want him and found it strange that he was in the team...and we wonder why East Asian players easily get into top leagues while Iranian players don't...

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/08/01/en...22_182949.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Apparently there is a Chinese guy playing for Rayo Vallecano and he was transferred because of marketing reasons. The funny thing is that the coach told in an interview that he didn't want him and found it strange that he was in the team...and we wonder why East Asian players easily get into top leagues while Iranian players don't...

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/08/01/en...22_182949.html
              I've been repeating that for years, yet some people still argue that this wasn't the reason why they have more transfers to Europe compared to us. China can send anyone they want to the EPL/Bundesliga etc, but they won't even be better than our mid-table team IPL players

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                I've been repeating that for years, yet some people still argue that this wasn't the reason why they have more transfers to Europe compared to us. China can send anyone they want to the EPL/Bundesliga etc, but they won't even be better than our mid-table team IPL players
                Money and marketing rule football these days. We should be grateful we still have some football players in Europe despite IR's bad reputations.

Comment

the CSL had published it's financial report and in 2015 season, the League as a whole has a total income of 3.2 billion RMB (440.64 million EUR),

The League's management company, The CSL Company has a total income of 96.39 million EUR, 20.66 million EUR from title sponsor,73.81 million EUR from other sponsorship and adervitising, includes 9.9 million EUR from broadcasting rights.the CSL company has a revenue of 53.75 million EUR

the 16 CSL clubs has a total income of 2.5 billion RMB (344.25 million EUR), includes the share bonus from CSL company, each club gots 2.15 million EUR.

the League (CSL Company + 16 clubs) has a total expenditure of 4 billion RMB (570.86 million EUR), CSL Loses 130.22 million EUR last season, the highest losses in CSL history.

Under the new broadcast deal (1.1 billion EUR for five years and 137.7 million for next season), the CSL officers estimated the total incomes of CSL 2016 will exceed 4 billion RMB (570.86 million EUR), ant least 6 clubs will reach profitablity.the CSL company is expecting to have total income of 192.9 million EUR in 2016 season, and a revenue of 165.4 million EUR, each club is expecting to recoeve a share bonus of at least 9.26 million EUR.
                  I am Tigersandys
                  Forza Guo'an
                  加油!国安队!

Comment

Lavezzi off to China now Will earn £400k a week

Comment

Jeonbuk Hyundai defender Kim Kee-hee Joins Shanghai Greenland Shenhua. transfer fee 6m USD, Breaks K-League Transfer record
                      I am Tigersandys
                      Forza Guo'an
                      加油!国安队!

Comment

Chinese should sign Mahdi Taremi, IPL top scorer.

Comment

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/l...nternet_rights

Le Sports, the sports broadcasting subsidiary of Chinese entertainment company Le Eco, has acquired the online multimedia rights to the Chinese Super League (CSL) soccer division in a two-year deal worth a reported RMB 2.7 billion (US$414 million).
                          I am Tigersandys
                          Forza Guo'an
                          加油!国安队!

Comment

The Chinese league is now targeting Barwuah. Given what a slave to fame and money he is and how he has flopped at Liverpool he probably will make the move.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              come on bro....Koreans and Japanese players are better than ours and they fit in well in those leagues. We dont really have a player that can play in the top 5 at the moment. We had dejagah and he chose k00n goshadi....Gucci had a chance but ran into bad luck. Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun and Ezatollahi are our hope but they still have some ways to go. In order for them to be in the top 5 leagues they need to play as starters and score and assist most of the games. Thats the only way you get a chance at the big leagues.

Majority of our problem is professional attitude and stamina of the top leagues. Koreans and Japanese have world class facilities, they have european teams visiting and playing them all the time, they federations are professional and can deal with foreign federations. European teams have no reason to go after Iranian players when we're still playing in a stadium built 50 yrs ago. If they had interest, we would see more schools opening in Iran but managing shit like that in Iran is a joke and everyone knows it. Then we have stupid sarbazi crap...its just too much and our players arent good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                                come on bro....Koreans and Japanese players are better than ours and they fit in well in those leagues. We dont really have a player that can play in the top 5 at the moment. We had dejagah and he chose k00n goshadi....Gucci had a chance but ran into bad luck. Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun and Ezatollahi are our hope but they still have some ways to go. In order for them to be in the top 5 leagues they need to play as starters and score and assist most of the games. Thats the only way you get a chance at the big leagues.

Majority of our problem is professional attitude and stamina of the top leagues. Koreans and Japanese have world class facilities, they have european teams visiting and playing them all the time, they federations are professional and can deal with foreign federations. European teams have no reason to go after Iranian players when we're still playing in a stadium built 50 yrs ago. If they had interest, we would see more schools opening in Iran but managing shit like that in Iran is a joke and everyone knows it. Then we have stupid sarbazi crap...its just too much and our players arent good enough.
                                the bold part can be said for qatar and eau too but they are shit. At the contrary african and latin american countries (Costa Rica) doesn't have these infrastructures and succeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X