Chinese Super League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    the bold part can be said for qatar and eau too but they are shit. At the contrary african and latin american countries (Costa Rica) doesn't have these infrastructures and succeed.
    qatar, uae dont have the culture or population for the sport. They are just not athlete mentality like Indians.

s. american, africans might not have facilities but they have investment and support for Europeans since they've been scouted for years. I believe a lot of teams have schools there too. Even simple things such as few friendlies here and there helps them a lot. Dont forget a lot of these Africans grow up in Europe as well.

Also a lot of it is relationship management too, africans and s. americans are professional enough to deal with European organizations, where as in Iran they're too busy preparing their chai and khaabe zohr

Comment

Beware Chinese football is booming! Mighty Chinese team Jiangsu with the Teixeiras and Ramires and Jos manage to draw a Vietnamese club! Money well spent, China will not only be on top of Asia but on top of the world in few years

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Beware Chinese football is booming! Mighty Chinese team Jiangsu with the Teixeiras and Ramires and Jos manage to draw a Vietnamese club! Money well spent, China will not only be on top of Asia but on top of the world in few years
        You are a little too happy as the team actually only trained togather for 5 or 6 days, only three players are regular starters of the last season.

Playing against Bình Dương at their home is not easy, last season they beat Kashiwa 1-0, holding Jeonbuk 1-1 and only lost to Shandong 2-3 in last 10 minutes, both Kashima and Jeonbuk enter quater final last year.

Some IPL fans seems hate CSL very mutch, the same felling I've seen from fewer K-League and J-League fans, but K-Leagu and J-League are rrivals towards CSL, IPL actually have very limit intersection with CSL as clubs seldom have chances to play toghter. so i can't understand where the hatred from
        I am Tigersandys
        Forza Guo'an
        加油!国安队!

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
          You are a little too happy as the team actually only trained togather for 5 or 6 days, only three players are regular starters of the last season.

Playing against Bình Dương at their home is not easy, last season they beat Kashiwa 1-0, holding Jeonbuk 1-1 and only lost to Shandong 2-3 in last 10 minutes, both Kashima and Jeonbuk enter quater final last year.

Some IPL fans seems hate CSL very mutch, the same felling I've seen from fewer K-League and J-League fans, but K-Leagu and J-League are rrivals towards CSL, IPL actually have very limit intersection with CSL as clubs seldom have chances to play toghter. so i can't understand where the hatred from
          I don't think there is a hatred toward CSL or Chinese football in general but there is a dislike of wasting massive investment to hype up CSL. Except teams like Evergrande, Chinese teams show dissatisfying results with all those money in their hand. If the quality of football was good in CSL (not just one or two teams), we would appreciate it because it adds to Asian quality. Qatar is mini scale CSL but with almost no footballing culture.

Investing massive money, buying foreign nationals to add them to Qatari pool of talent for a future Qatari national team. They practically bought a World Cup for themselves while other nations deserve more Australia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, even China, all have a footballing culture and they have been in WC at least once. The massive salaries paid to good Asian players is also another reason which distract them from developing to something better in Europe. CSL is ok for Asian standards but no where compared to top 15 European leagues.

To sum it up (nothing toward Chinese but the trends)

1. Wasteful financial management and minimal achievements.
          2. Over hype league
          3. Distracting Asian young talents from European dream

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            I don't think there is a hatred toward CSL or Chinese football in general but there is a dislike of wasting massive investment to hype up CSL. Except teams like Evergrande, Chinese teams show dissatisfying results with all those money in their hand. If the quality of football was good in CSL (not just one or two teams), we would appreciate it because it adds to Asian quality. Qatar is mini scale CSL but with almost no footballing culture.
            Investing massive money, buying foreign nationals to add them to Qatari pool of talent for a future Qatari national team. They practically bought a World Cup for themselves while other nations deserve more Australia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, even China, all have a footballing culture and they have been in WC at least once. The massive salaries paid to good Asian players is also another reason which distract them from developing to something better in Europe. CSL is ok for Asian standards but no where compared to top 15 European leagues.
            To sum it up (nothing toward Chinese but the trends)
            1. Wasteful financial management and minimal achievements.
            2. Over hype league
            3. Distracting Asian young talents from European dream
            I don't have any hate against China or chinese population but I hate Chinese football, I didn't like the way they took our spot in AC04 final and in WC2002 (easy draw while Saudi and iran were grouped together). This 2002WC missing hurt us very very badly while we had quality players at that moment...

People mock Qatar lack of football culture but Chinese is not much better. They look to me like a spoil kid that get things easier than other (I really hope they won't get the WC soon but they probably will just because they are "China" "1 billions of people" blabla).

The awaiking of CSL with all these foreign fans is entertaining for me but I just hope it won't develop their local players. I really enjoy seeing Saudi and china get eliminated in earli stage of AC and WCQ.

Comment

I don't have any hate against China or chinese population but I hate Chinese football, I didn't like the way they took our spot in AC04 final and in WC2002 (easy draw while Saudi and iran were grouped together). This 2002WC missing hurt us very very badly while we had quality players at that moment...
              People mock Qatar lack of football culture but Chinese is not much better. They look to me like a spoil kid that get things easier than other (I really hope they won't get the WC soon but they probably will just because they are "China" "1 billions of people" blabla).
              The awaiking of CSL with all these foreign fans is entertaining for me but I just hope it won't develop their local players. I really enjoy seeing Saudi and china get eliminated in earli stage of AC and WCQ.
              It is first time I see an Iranian say this. The only bad memory I have about Chinese football in AFC semifinal match (Biased referee and bad acting of one Chinese player).

Opposite to you, I wish Chinese football players and fans best of luck. I hope they develop good footballing culture and introduce good young football players. I don't like hype I like results. Unfortunately, Chinese media have been talking about these up coming super duper generation of football players for almost 2 decades with no results, so I just wait and see. Whenever they deliver their promises of good quality football, I cheer for them. Asia needs to develop to a higher standard of football and qualifying for WC becomes more competitive. The only thing I won't appreciate is influencing the referee's decisions (something some Arab teams usually do). I want clean and high standard referees for AFC to lift the spirit of fair play and inspire all nations to invest and play this beautiful game.

Comment

It is first time I see an Iranian say this. The only bad memory I have about Chinese football in AFC semifinal match (Biased referee and bad acting of one Chinese player).
                Opposite to you, I wish Chinese football players and fans best of luck. I hope they develop good footballing culture and introduce good young football players. I don't like hype I like results. Unfortunately, Chinese media have been talking about these up coming super duper generation of football players for almost 2 decades with no results, so I just wait and see. Whenever they deliver their promises of good quality football, I cheer for them. Asia needs to develop to a higher standard of football and qualifying for WC becomes more competitive. The only thing I won't appreciate is influencing the referee's decisions (something some Arab teams usually do). I want clean and high standard referees for AFC to lift the spirit of fair play and inspire all nations to invest and play this beautiful game.
                Sorry we don't need more opponents in Asia. Otherwise we won't qualify for international competition and stay in the shadow with asian competition that aren't covered and scout much.

I still regret 2002 WC unqualification as a talent like Karimi and else stayed in shadow during too long and didn't have the opportunities (European career), international experience (maybe we could have create an impact there or be more competitive in 2006) they deserved

Comment

Sorry we don't need more opponents in Asia. Otherwise we won't qualify for international competition and stay in the shadow with asian competition that aren't covered and scout much.
                  I still regret 2002 WC unqualification as a talent like Karimi and else stayed in shadow during too long and didn't have the opportunities (European career), international experience (maybe we could have create an impact there or be more competitive in 2006) they deserved
                  Karimi's generation are burnt generation for four reasons. 1. Not qualifying for 2002 and 2010 WCs, 2. Ali Daei not giving up even at age of 37, 3. Heading national team with unproven Iranian coaches specially during 2006-2009, 4. Political upheaval and NT members siding with opposition which caused many NT members get banned from NT or become marginalized.

Comment

Karimi's generation are burnt generation for four reasons. 1. Not qualifying for 2002 and 2010 WCs, 2. Ali Daei not giving up even at age of 37, 3. Heading national team with unproven Iranian coaches specially during 2006-2009, 4. Political upheaval and NT members siding with opposition which caused many NT members get banned from NT or become marginalized.
                    2010 was too late, we didn't have a lot of good players to send to Europe or to have a major impact in 2010. 2002 was something else, Karimi could have arrived earlier to Europe and have a whole different carreer there. Other players that could have played in Europe stayed in PGL or Qatar/Emarat. 2002 was the WC to create surprise like Senegal, Korea, Turkey, etc.. 2002 would have been the perfect bridge between 1998 boost and 2006

Comment

Working...
                    X