Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst type of goal you can concede?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the worst type of goal you can concede?

I hate long range shots that take a bs deflection and go in. Most moft khor goal a team can get. Anyone got something worse?

late minute goals.

Comment

depends what kind of deflection it is. Sometimes the deflection is minor and the shot is still nice. it only sucks when the shot is off target but the deflection makes it go in.

to me worst goal to concede is off corners....its so kooon soozi when u defend bad and they get a free header and its a goal

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        depends what kind of deflection it is. Sometimes the deflection is minor and the shot is still nice. it only sucks when the shot is off target but the deflection makes it go in.
        to me worst goal to concede is off corners....its so kooon soozi when u defend bad and they get a free header and its a goal
        By deflections I mean a kiri shot that makes the ball sore too high for a keeper to catch. Similar to Fiorentina's goal against Spurs today.

Comment

a combination of own goal + defelction + last minute + the team having no chance the entire game while ur team missing multiple chances and not scoring and suddenly they score a fluke goal
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Goals from Messi </3 still hurts man...
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Messi's goal on us was the biggest dagger in history of Iranian football. In a positive light, we will go down in history with the greatest player ever, as that was his best goal of the tournament and a game they had difficulty in. Just sucks that it had to be at our expense

Comment

One of my favorite goals.

Comment

BAD Timing for bumping this thread after the Bayern Juve game last night

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    BAD Timing for bumping this thread after the Bayern Juve game last night
                    well now maybe you will understand 10% of what bayern fans felt in 1999.
                    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      well now maybe you will understand 10% of what bayern fans felt in 1999.
                      i remember that final cuz i wanted Daei to play so bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X