Mamba Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mamba Out

Thanks for the memories. Especially the last one. You were truly one of a kind.
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Saw the game yesterday, he was amazing! Sad to see a legend leave but i guess it was his time.

plus wow curry is going strong btw. His team is the new bulls of jordan. wow

Comment

Worryingly, I still think of him as a young up and coming player. That makes me feel old.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
        Worryingly, I still think of him as a young up and coming player. That makes me feel old.
        same here! I remember exactly what I was doing and where I was and what day of the week it was when he was drafted. Little I knew at the time he was gonna be my favorite athlete of all time
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
        X