EPL will be crazy next season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPL will be crazy next season!

I know there's already a EPL thread but I believe this deserves its own thread.
    With Mourinho all but confirmed for United next season, the league will have a crazy number of talented managers in charge and things will be even more juicy with Pep Guardiola and Jose managing in the same city, plus the fight for top 4.

Manchester United - Jose Mourinho - Proven winner and will want to resume his rivalry with Pep.
    Manchester City - Pep Guardiola - Has a lot to prove because this will be the first time that he will have to start with a shit team and prove his critics wrong and also him and Jose hate each other with passion.
    Liverpool - Jurgen Klopp - His first proper transfer window for Liverpool, will be rebuilding hard and getting rid of the trash left from Rogers.
    Arsenal - Arsene Wenger - Will have a point to prove as the fans wanted him gone and also has no option to reinforce because quite a few have either retired or been released.
    Leicester City - Claudio Ranieri - Will be interesting to see what goes on with them and no one can deny Ranieri is now an elite manager.
    Chelsea - Antonio Conte - Coming to the UK after the Euros, with a fierce reputation and good record in Seria A.

Now the above teams being run by the elite managers you also have a few mid table teams that have played some decent football and have some promising or proven managers.

West Ham, Southampton, Tottenham and Everton (new incoming manager)

All bias and hate aside, there's no doubt that next season will be pretty epic.
    Last edited by Mr Pouya; 05-21-2016, 09:28 PM.

Yup the EPL is the best league every year.

Comment

Manchester United expect to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic as Jose Mourinho plots squad overhaul

and then EPL got its biggest star!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...-as-jose-mour/

Comment

on paper yes, on the field maybe?
        English football needs to focus less on the side issues and drama and more on the field. These are celebrity coaches and has a nice ring to it but the focus needs to be on the field.
        Take wenger for example....first off he's already been the coach forever so its not a new addition and he pretty much sucks. He never wins and fans are sick of it and its been an on going joke that they finish 4th. This is not a coach to brag about.

Conte and Guardiola i'm excited to see what they can do.
        Klopp was ok this year but nothing special, Liverpool failed to make Europe or win EL.
        Ranieri, i hope he can keep his players and give it one more try next year, so we shall see.

Comment

Working...
        X