2016 Wrestling Freestyle World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Iran 4-4 USA (Iran won on total points). We will face Russia in the final.

An American became mad after losing his game: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1170...8C%D9%85%DB%8C
    Horrible, just horrible! [emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

USA team was not easy. USA won 8 - 0 against Azerbaijan. Iran won Azerbaijan 5 - 3.

Good result for Iran so far because Iran had a long trip, more than twenty hours travelling and airports, etc. I do not know why they arrived one day before the games. They should have come 2-3 days before.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Security doesn't let us bring in Shiro Khorshid flags! But it was a good game against the US & we're in the final on criteria.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          Security doesn't let us bring in Shiro Khorshid flags! But it was a good game against the US & we're in the final on criteria.
          Thanks for your participation.

The fans should not give an excuse to IRI to do something crazy. Let athletes have a good time in the USA and make history by winning. The athletes had a LONG trip. They should have arrive few days earlier.

Comment

that was disappointing to see Olympic medal hopefuls like Mohammadi and Karimi losing.
            winning World Cup is nice but it means nothing comparing to the Olympics and some of our wrestlers didn't look good only 2 months before the Games. let's hope they will peak in time for Rio.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
              that was disappointing to see Olympic medal hopefuls like Mohammadi and Karimi losing.
              winning World Cup is nice but it means nothing comparing to the Olympics and some of our wrestlers didn't look good only 2 months before the Games. let's hope they will peak in time for Rio.
              Spent time with the team today and yesterday. After their poor performance vs Azerbaijan the players were afraid to see Khadem, and they all ate their dinner upstairs while Khadem ate at the hotel restaurant. The wrestlers know they're not doing very well and feel bad about it. Hopefully goes smoothly against Russia

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                What do you expect?

Athletes came a day before the games. They were travelling over 20 hours and with the eleven hour time difference, they were sleepy and tired. In my view, they should have arrived 3-4 days before the world cup games.

Comment

Iran 5-3 Russia

Iran are World Champions!

Comment

USA was stronger than Russia.

Tabrik to Iran and Iranians. Iran is the 2016 World Champ.

Comment

5th consecutive championship for iran
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

congratz
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Iran 5-3 Russia

Iran are World Champions!
                          Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                          USA was stronger than Russia.
                          Tabrik to Iran and Iranians. Iran is the 2016 World Champ.
                          Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                          5th consecutive championship for iran

That was not Wrestling World Championships. That was Wrestling world cup!

2016 World championships both Greco and Freestyle are in December and Russia are title holders
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Congrats to all Iranians. 5 championships in a row is pretty impressive.

As expected Hasan Rahimi and Hasan Yazdani were brilliant and are out top 2 chances for free style medal in Rio. Esmailpour and Ghasemi were also solid and I was very impressed with Parviz Hadi as I didn't think he can beat Varner.

I was totally disappointed with our young potential Alireza Karimi who was great in last year's world champs and I was hoping for his Bronze medal in Rio. Same with Ahmad Mohammadi.

IMHO we have 3 medal chances in Rio.

Comment

All that matters is that they deliver in the Olympics.

Comment

I saw it all, to be honest they started really slow and out of breath but improved all along. Hasan yazdani obviously is a start we knew that but yes a couple of rio hopefulls looked very dissapointing. I guess farangi might beat azad this olympic as well

Comment

Working...
                                X