Reasons why germany will win the WC:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reasons why germany will win the WC:

1) The last time they scored 4 goals in the opener they won it all(1990:4-1 beating the yugos)

2) This is Klinsmann's first WC as a coach. His first as a player he won(1990).

3) The last time they were hosts they won it. This time they are hosts again. The last time they were hosts Brazil was defending champion. This time Brazil is defending champion.

4) Most importantly: Everytime Iran has participated in a WC the host nation has won it!!

Ofcourse all of this could turn out to be nonefactors since the german team sucks this year!
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

I entered this thread hoping to see a joke about Germany.

Are you kidding me bro? Eventhough they scored 4 goals, they were pretty darn weak. Their defense sucked.

کودتای ۲۲ خرداد

Comment

Germany will not win... their defense is full of holes... they will be out before the semis.

Comment

Simorgh I cannot believe you are an actual Iranian.....where is your sense of humor bro?? So you actually thought Iran participating in WC has to do with the champion??? Do I Have to start my line like: Be torkeh meegan......so you would get the joke?

ALL OF THIS SAID DID YOU TWO READ THE LAST SENTENCE IN MY POST?? I AM SURE YOU DIDNT!!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin
          Simorgh I cannot believe you are an actual Iranian.....where is your sense of humor bro?? So you actually thought Iran participating in WC has to do with the champion??? Do I Have to start my line like: Be torkeh meegan......so you would get the joke?

ALL OF THIS SAID DID YOU TWO READ THE LAST SENTENCE IN MY POST?? I AM SURE YOU DIDNT!!
          Well, you mixed it up with some serious facts. The jokes kinda got lost in the way.

کودتای ۲۲ خرداد

Comment

Working...
          X