Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zlatan Ibrahimovic retires from international football

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Entertaining dude, but didn't ever show his best when it mattered in clutch games.

Comment

He never showed anything special in major tournaments like World Cup and EURO. He's a club player.

Comment

He scored magical goals in the euros man! maybe not this time but he has delivered when we had a better team. we have the shittiest team ever now and he can't early do shit. Sad to see him go. He pretty much made us qualify on his own this time, and the world cup 2006.

Will be missed.

People who say he hasn't delivered for the national team haven't watched him play for sweden as long as we have. he got the record of top goal scorer and everything.

Never forget 2004 man never forget

Comment

He just did not have the cast members to help him and Sweden. he was a one man show carrying the whole team.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

I have watched him from afar.

In my view, he served his country and put on the football map. I do not know WHY he does not want to play or his National team anymore.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
              I have watched him from afar.

In my view, he served his country and put on the football map. I do not know WHY he does not want to play or his National team anymore.
              He is old and whats the point to carry the team once again and be 37/38 during the world cup. He probably doesent want to be the new daei

Comment

Congrats United supports its official zlatan is a united player

Comment

Comes on a free and he'll pay his way in merchandise and sponsorship, so he's really a bonus. Interesting to see how he fits in.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    Congrats United supports its official zlatan is a united player
                    I'm looking forward to him playing.. He can do well here, but also there's a possibility of a 'flop' too
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Welcome to Zlatan

Comment

Maybe the Swedish national team can finally get themselves a Swedish forward.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Zlatan announces retirement from Champions League football

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                            I'm looking forward to him playing.. He can do well here, but also there's a possibility of a 'flop' too
                            He can't flop, he had his best season ever last season. Say what you want about the french league but Zlatan is Zlatan

Comment

Working...
                            X