No announcement yet.

Iran Basketball National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the basketball team is a top team in asia..the media just doesnt care, that is the only problem

Comment

Fans won't come out unless its a top opponent. And unfortunately in Asia there are only 3 decent teams - Iran, China and Philippines.

Comment

Arent the games streamed somewhere? Cant find a link. It is embarassing.

Comment

^^games are broadcast live on local iran tv. I am sure you can watch them online.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Yesterday:

Iran 68-57 Japan

Today:

Iran 53-23 South Korea (3Q)

Comment

^^do we know if these teams have sent their A team to these games these score lines look lopsided. I wonder if we have taken our A team and the other countries have brought a younger team to these games
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

The Phillippines play with an amateur team, China does not play with the best but with a good team. The rest should be close to normal. We play without Samad, Kamrani, Kardoust and Afagh....
                please someone give me a link to watch the next games on iranian TV at least..thanks

Comment

Phillipines sent U23 team and China sent B team. The rest are their full teams.

Comment

Iran have won the Asia Challenge Cup. In the final, they beat South Korea 77-47

http://static2.90tv.ir/c25738ef/Iran-Korea-90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

Our basketball team is good at winning meaningless tournaments. when it really counts they CHOCK like MOFOs
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Highlights:

Comment

Working...
                        X