Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Calm your selves everyone.

1. no this is not the Olympic qualifiers. That is later.
    2. Japan is a very good team and has a true golden generation.
    3. Iran has changed most of its squad. Several of our players are also injured or absent for other reasons.

good practice. Overall what matters is we do well in the qualifiers.
    Whatever the competition and the players we play we always lose badly against Japan. It seems China is rising too.
    Basically we lose against all top teams, sometimes we surprise 1 or 2 top teams but that's it

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Whatever the competition and the players we play we always lose badly against Japan. It seems China is rising too.
      Basically we lose against all top teams, sometimes we surprise 1 or 2 top teams but that's it
      We will beat China.
      Japan is a solid team. They are Olympic quarterfinalists.

Don't let the negativity wash you away.

Comment

Much better - unlucky loss

Comment

If you need something to boil your blood, watch Iran volleyball games!

Joke aside, I hope it will serve at a good preparation (feel to read that for 5 years)

Comment

We are missing a few players aren't we ?

Comment

Originally posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
              We are missing a few players aren't we ?
              The team is being overhauled. Young players are being phased in. I would say half the team is filled with players who have minimal international experience at this level.

It will pay off in the future if fair weather fans can be a bit patient.

Comment

The team is being overhauled. Young players are being phased in. I would say half the team is filled with players who have minimal international experience at this level.

It will pay off in the future if fair weather fans can be a bit patient.
                Where is Milad ect we have a few good youngsters in the last tournament that aren't here now ?

Comment

Originally posted by dcfcfan1 View Post

Where is Milad ect we have a few good youngsters in the last tournament that aren't here now ?
                  Milad is injured.

Which players were you thinking of specifically?

Comment

We will beat China.
                    Japan is a solid team. They are Olympic quarterfinalists.

Don't let the negativity wash you away.
                    Olympics quarterfinalist doesn’t say much when 8 out of 12 teams qualify to QF.

We’re still not playing like Iran. Even the first 2 set today wasn’t good enough.

Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Olympics quarterfinalist doesn’t say much when 8 out of 12 teams qualify to QF.

We’re still not playing like Iran. Even the first 2 set today wasn’t good enough.
                      I know they were hosts, but Japan did great to qualify for the quarters. Olympic volleyball is an elite tournament.

Again, our volleyball is doing what I wish our football could do - prepare young players to play at an elite level.
                      Not just rely on the same old guys over and over until it's too late. I believe in them.

Comment

I know they were hosts, but Japan did great to qualify for the quarters. Olympic volleyball is an elite tournament.

Again, our volleyball is doing what I wish our football could do - prepare young players to play at an elite level.
                        Not just rely on the same old guys over and over until it's too late. I believe in them.
                        Last year was the preparation. This year we need to see results.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Milad is injured.

Argh cant remember , there was last year or year before where we went for in the VNL? A few good ones but really cant remember!

Comment

Milad is injured.

When we came 7th in 2022?

Comment

Good win

Comment

Slovenia will be very hard. They’ve all of a sudden turned into a very good team. They beat France.

Comment

Working...
                                X