No announcement yet.

Iran Volleyball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil making light work of Iran. 8-4 timeout Iran.

Lots of errors on our end.

Comment

the VBTV announcer is really doing a great job with pronouncing our player names. He even correctly pronounces TouKHte with the "kh" sound. First non-Persian speaker I've heard do that in any sports announcing.

Comment

They are blocking Amin, Ataei just subbed him off.

Comment

Brazil up 22-15 and they don't even look good at all, we are just playing awful.

Comment

Every bounce is going Brazil's way.

Brazil 1-0

Comment

We’re getting our asses kicked.
              Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

I don't get what Jelveh did wrong to get zero playing time. Mojarad had one good serve and that was it.

Comment

Have the players changed since last championship? I don't get why they are playing so poorly

Comment

Second set a little better/closer. We still haven't taken the lead yet in any set.

Comment

We will lose 0-3, this team isn't up for it.

Comment

Just not good enough
                        Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Brazil takes the second set.

Comment

Why would he switch the lineup so much? Why play Manavi, Karimi and Kazemi so much all of the sudden when they have hardly featured? Did he magically expect them to gel immediately?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                              Why would he switch the lineup so much? Why play Manavi, Karimi and Kazemi so much all of the sudden when they have hardly featured? Did he magically expect them to gel immediately?
                              He’s completely lost it. Should have just gone to the WC with the VNL team.
                              Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

This has been the most lopsided R16 I can remember. The only close match was the Japan match yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X