Iran Volleyball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcfcfan1 View Post

Does this affect olympic qualifications?
    not sure, maybe someone else can help? I'll check Wiki now, that usually gives a good overview.

Nope, seems there is a separate tournament: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_F...on_Tournaments

Comment

Next game/ last group game is tomorrow against Iraq at 17:45 CET / 19:15 Iran time 🇮🇷🇮🇶

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Anyone watching the game? 👀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Honestly football, volleyball and wrestling have too much coverage in Iran. I can understand they show TM games but showing Korea/Hong Kong in volleyball is completely useless.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Honestly football, volleyball and wrestling have too much coverage in Iran. I can understand they show TM games but showing Korea/Hong Kong in volleyball is completely useless.
          They're the host, I think it's quite normal. If Denmark covered the handball Euros/WC, I bet they would show as many other games they could as well. They're being broadcasted for the respective nations anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

They are still very popular in Iran and get viewers.

Comment

30 min. to game start! 🙌🏻🏐🇮🇷

Comment

They're the host, I think it's quite normal. If Denmark covered the handball Euros/WC, I bet they would show as many other games they could as well. They're being broadcasted for the respective nations anyways.
                They do the same with VNL, showing game like China/Bulgaria.

Of course, these sports are popular in Iran, the more they show it, the more it's popular etc... Should let some space for better sport to take off in Iran too.

Comment

Iraq won 1st set 25-19 🏐

Comment

Iran wins 2nd set 25-12 🏐

Comment

Iran wins 3rd set 25-15 🏐

Comment

Iran wins 4th and final set 25-14 👏🏻🏐🇮🇷

Comment

Iraq won 1st set 25-19 🏐
                          This first set was prime example of Iranian k**n goshadi. They though Iraq was so bad that they didn't even get out of first gear.
                          They should show their opponents respect and play hard against all of them. That's how good teams win.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

This first set was prime example of Iranian k**n goshadi. They though Iraq was so bad that they didn't even get out of first gear.
                            They should show their opponents respect and play hard against all of them. That's how good teams win.
                            Yeah they said that in TV also several times. Let's hope they learned their lesson for the remaining games.

Comment

To lose a set to Iraq is awful

Comment

By they there have been many women fans (without pre-selection) and women referees, and women media officials at this tournament with no issue, but with football we still can't let women in because some criminal in Mashhad will get upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X