Sweden vs. Trinidad & Tobago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweden vs. Trinidad & Tobago

T&T is surviving thus far, almost a half hour gone.

Sweden's goalkeeper for the match is Rami Shaaban, who's originally Egyptian.

If someone told me last year that an Egyptian would be playing at the World Cup, what a cruel discovery it would be to find out they meant this

Shaaban, wasnt he Arsenal's reserve keeper about 3-4 seasons back ??
    sigpic

Comment

That's the one Suprah.

Comment

So what's the current scorline between the Swedes and the Soca Warriors ?? It would be a shocker if T&T are able to win or even draw this game
        sigpic

Comment

Half time score:

Trindad & Tobago 0-0 Sweden

My friend bet money T&T to pull an upset so im hoping they will somehow win this game.

Comment

You mean you're not watching? Is that by choice or extenuating circumstance? It's 0-0 at halftime, and the Warriors exit the field to loud cheers. I guess fans are always with the underdog so long as the result doesn't affect the home team.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh
              You mean you're not watching? Is that by choice or extenuating circumstance? It's 0-0 at halftime, and the Warriors exit the field to loud cheers. I guess fans are always with the underdog so long as the result doesn't affect the home team.
              The England-Paraguay game really put me off, and decided to take a break till Iran v Mexico tomorrow

Plus its almost 10 PM here in Multan (yeah yeah I am back in Pakistan for the next 3 months ) and I need some nice sleep. Maybe I'll catch the highlights tomorrow on either Super Sport or ESPN-Star India.
              sigpic

Comment

Hislop is playing in goal not Rami Shaaban

GO T&T!!!

Comment

Originally posted by canada1
                  Hislop is playing in goal not Rami Shaaban
                  GO T&T!!!
                  Ahh dude...Rami Shaaban is playing for Sweden and Shaka Hislop is playing for T&T
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                    Ahh dude...Rami Shaaban is playing for Sweden and Shaka Hislop is playing for T&T
                    lol

Comment

Avery John picks up a questionable second yellow for T&T... so they're down to 10 men.

Really though task trying to get a point now.

Comment

WOWA WEE WOW
                        Swedes are playing horribly

Comment

I cant believe T&T might pull off the draw! But im pretty sure Sweden will take this one in the last ten minutes...probably through my favorite player Ibrahimovic!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

90th minute and still tied! im guessing T&T is faking the injury to waste time. sweden is the same as england, cant finish.

Comment

Excellent defensive display by Trinidad. On the other side, Sweden tried too much with high balls instead of exploiting the wings.
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                              X