T&T 0-0 Sweden

WOW, what an upset this was.

Comment

Sweden Suckssssssssss

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

Well Done to T & T
        We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
          Final Score:
          T&T 0-0 Sweden
          WOW, what an upset this was.
          not an upset at all. perfectly normal. i thought you would learn by now that any team can beat any team. if this was an upset... half of the games are upsets. just watch ivory coast might beat argentina. its who plays better in that 90 minutes not who won the last world cup or was 1st in their qualifying group. this was proven yet AGAIN today.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K
            Sweden Suckssssssssss
            no T & T was good. sweden did suck at finishing though.

Comment

Lol!! This is just great.

These arrogant European countries always talk crap about Asian countries. At least a low ranked Asian team (Bahrain) knows how to score against T&T

Comment

Man those trinidadians surprised me. Although Sweden was the dominant team, they couldn't make an impact. And if u don't take the chances, ur not gonna win. Trininad was a bit weak upfront , but they had a pretty solid defence. The goalie was their best player imo.

Comment

the swedish offense were blind

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                    not an upset at all. perfectly normal. i thought you would learn by now that any team can beat any team. if this was an upset... half of the games are upsets. just watch ivory coast might beat argentina. its who plays better in that 90 minutes not who won the last world cup or was 1st in their qualifying group. this was proven yet AGAIN today.
                    Yea, it was not an upset but to me it was quite an achievement for T&T to draw with Sweden.

Comment

does anyone else remember hislop in fifa 98?

Comment

the IvoRY Coast is quite a strong team and has quite a few big name players
                        Trinidad & Tobago is not known to be a good team and has a few names, but no-one currently that well known or brilliant

Comment

This will be one of the miracles of the world cup. There is no way that anyone could have predicted a 0-0 scorelines between Sweden, who is among the top teams in Europe, and T & T...who I don't even believe has a professional league.

oh please...i completely disagree...this is one of the biggest upsets that will take place in this year's World Cup. I have no idea why you say otherwise.
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

There is plenty of luck involved in football and Sweden definitely had many chances to score and dominated the scoring chances....Hislop rose to the occasion and his play helped T&T(not known for defense) play above their talent. I was impressed with T&T's ability to keep ball posession. You gotta remember that there is no pressure on T&T as they don't have any expectations. However, there is alot of pressure on T&T's opponents as they don't want to be embarrased and held by a team everone expects them to beat.

Comment

So far this has been the upset of the WC. T&T ranked 49 with so many
                              old players, and Sweden with Larsen, Ibramovich .... and ranked 16th.

Swedish team has always been very solid, so the 16th ranking is not at
                              all inflated. It should be an inspiration for all underdogs, including our team.

Comment

very brave game by trinidad & tobago! congratz to them!

although sweden was clearly the more dangerous team and had much more chances than trinidad, sweden was very lucky cos one of trinidad's shots hit the post otherwise they would have lost 1-0 now!

and btw, ibrahimovic sux! the guy is selfish and confused, he pulls a trick here and there, and he thinks he is god. he tries to score from every angle and position on the field, as if he is the sole player in sweden!

and dont temme this game was a coincidence, cos he did the same crap game of his against bayern in allianz arena this year although he was able to score from a 1 meter tap in the last few minutes!

but in general, ibrahimovic ofcourse wasnt solely responsible for this result and he wasnt the only player who missed chances!
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X