Tottenham Hotspur F.C. - Son Heung-min

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
    he is worth more then all our top 3 players. (sardar, alireza, and dejagah)
    That doesn't mean any thing. what matters is the results.

Once they beat us home and away, they can come up saying their players and team is better and more valuable.

Messi is worth 10 times our times(cash wise), but we almost beat Argentina, if the stupid ref wasn't against our side.

Comment

Let us not think too far ahead. Uzbeks first for us, let us worry about gaining 3 pts from them

Comment

compare

son vs alireza

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/vergl...r/91845&213268
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Uhm, he's been one of the top 10 most prolific players in Asia for a couple of years now since he broke through in Hamburg. Why are you guys acting like he's a revelation just now?

Comment

Mods close this thread. Now. Please

Comment

this player has had a huge development. the only player who has develop so far so good, is sardar azmon
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                this player has had a huge development. the only player who has develop so far so good, is sardar azmon
                Ok. I will make sure I give a cookie to Son

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  He would have done it against Syria if he could.
                  He didn't play against Syria, part of some deal that KFA and Tottenham made together.

Yes, Son is a very good player. He plays better for club than country, because he isn't surrounded by scrubs with the Spurs. That being said, we have known about Son for years now, I don't know why you opened this thread like you just discovered some hidden gem lol

Also, lol to the guys trying to play him down like he is nothing. We shouldn't be so desperate to make our own players look good that we have to pretend like there aren't any other Asian players who are better.

Comment

Great respect to Son and what he's doing in Tottenham.

Comment

Best player in Asia for me. In the elite group with Kagawa, Okazaki, Ki and maybe Honda. Azmoun and AJ will soon join them though.

Comment

^ Son and Kagawa are on a separate level from the rest. Okazaki, Ki, Honda, and ARJ are one below them.
                        Korea in general have a lot of pacey, technical players. It will be interesting to see if Iran can, once again, absorb the pressure. They are vulnerable at the back though. Japan and Korea are, actually. Neither of them have decent GKs

Comment

lol @ smartass DJP trolling all you guys into koonsoozi..!! ha ha ha

btw, Son be tokhme chappe Sardar ham nemirese..!!

Comment

Great player. I just hope his form in the national team continues to be substandard.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              He would have done it against Syria if he could.
                              a) he didnt play against syria
                              b) the syrian right back is probably better at defending than rezaeian anyways

Comment

Guys I've watched Son play numerous times. Look he's a pretty good player but don't hype him up that much. Many Spurs fans have criticised him for fading out of games and not being as influential as he should be. Honestly he needs a good team to work with to be effective, I can assure you he's not a threat to Iran if he doesn't have any class players to link up with (which SK really don't).

Comment

Working...
                                X