Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL 2016

No NFL fans around?

In NFC conference, I support The Giants and SF49ers.
    In AFC conference, I like Buffalo Bils and Denver Broncos.
    And overall I hate any Texan teams lol...

I enjoyed Patriots win tonight over Houston every second of the game.
    early to say, but I have a feeling the Giants will go far this season...

Whats your season's prediction?

PS: plz keep the college football discussion in the other thread dedicated to it.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

I like the Chargers but I hope Bakhtiari becomes the first Iranian to win the Super Bowl with the Packers

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Eagles fan right here! I had my doubts at the beginning of the season, but not anymore. Carson Wentz is such a beast. I think we'll make the playoffs this year. If we don't win the division, I'm putting my money on the Giants to win it. I'm sure we'll at least get a Wild Card spot though. Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Raider nation baby. Rio will take us to the promise land this season. #bayarea

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Comment

anyone else watched Cowboys @ SF49ers....?

damn, damn, damn....

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I am a bronco fan. what a start for the Pats without Brady LOL, no wonder people hate them
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
              I am a bronco fan. what a start for the Pats without Brady LOL, no wonder people hate them
              true, true.
              only when some effective players retire, ppl start to miss them and/or opponents will not miss them.

Comment

again not looking too good for 49ers tonight...

Comment

terrible, I am about to give up 49ers, long gone are the days of Joe Montana...

Comment

Any NFL fans here?

If so, post your favorite team and why!

Im a die hard Eagles fan… they are playing very poor though.

Comment

I'm a Bay Area sports team supporter so I love the Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers. Lots of history between both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                        I'm a Bay Area sports team supporter so I love the Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers. Lots of history between both teams.
                        Nice! Raiders are looking good.. 49ers, not so much lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11

Smoked by the skins ;P
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11

Ayeeee BIRD GANG!!! Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                              Smoked by the skins ;P
                              Ik and to think they crushed the first 3 teams they played… You a skins fan? I actually went to the skins eagles game lol

Comment

Working...
                              X