Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
    Smoked by the skins ;P
    The penalties and a lack of Lane Johnson killed us. I'm not too concerned though. I think Wentz can lead us to the playoffs.

Comment

Giants because we go 9-7 and win the super bowl anyway.

Comment

Steelers fan since childhood. Grew up in PA.

Comment

For some reason I've never been interested in any of the popular american sports like American Football, Baseball or Basketball.

The only sports that I enjoy watching are football, tennis, volleyball and wrestling if Iran is playing

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Giants because we go 9-7 and win the super bowl anyway.
            This. NY to the bone! And more importantly because both times it was beating a team representing Boston

Philly will prob win the NFC East this year unfortunately, although I got to say every team besides the big blue are looking good ATM.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11
              If so, post your favorite team and why!

Im a die hard Eagles fan… they are playing very poor though.
              You opened your thread in the wrong forum, I merged it with my thread that I opened few weeks ago in General Sports Foum.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                Ayeeee BIRD GANG!!! Fly Eagles Fly!!!
                Another persian eagles fan!! Lol every persian i know is an eagles fan and i dont even live in the philly area

Comment

Yeah I am a skins fan. Born in Rockville.
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

lol I'm surprised some of you think the Eagles will still win the east. Im usually optimistic, but man, Eagles got smoked out there

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                      Yeah I am a skins fan. Born in Rockville.
                      nice! My baba is a Redskins fan since we live in the area, but I rep philly since i was born there

Comment

Guys, whats wrong with 49ers???... srsly

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          One of the least talented teams in the NFL. Bowman was the only player of any notable talent and hes hurt. Surprised they have even won a game.
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Chip Kelly is not well suited for the NFL… As an eagles fan, all I can say it good luck lol

Comment

well for starters they have blane gabert as their starting QB, I think thats enough said
                              also don't have a strong receiving core....jeremy kerly is their #1 and he is way past his prime.

to add to it chip kelly's system is not well suited for gabert IMO, not up tempo enough for a spread offense and of course his arm is not up to par with the kinds of QBd ideal for that system. I don't see them succeeding anytime soon
                              Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 10-19-2016, 10:33 AM.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ ^^ ^^^

anyway we can clone Joe Montana and infuse him in the QB?

I am all Giants now..... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X