No announcement yet.

NFL 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lez go birds baby! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

Comment

Can't wait for my turkey, stuffing and football....by far my favorite American tradition (although I'm not sure how American it can be considered given gormeh sabzi and zereshk polo is also served )
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Cowboys had a great game today. they look pretty good. Poor Tony Romo lol
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          Cowboys had a great game today. they look pretty good. Poor Tony Romo lol
          Yeah sadly… But as an Eagles fan thanksgiving couldn't have gone any better! Vikings and Redskins lose

Comment

Giants have a tough time vs Cowboys for first spot in NFC east.
            I hate Texan teams... ahhh!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Looks like my Eagles starting to bite the dust again this season...

The sad thing is almost all the sports teams I support are doing so bad this year and recent years back.

But the beauty of that is it just makes you an even bigger fan once they start playing well

Comment

ap_16333015015648-e1480293259788.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Looks like my Eagles starting to bite the dust again this season...
                  The sad thing is almost all the sports teams I support are doing so bad this year and recent years back.
                  But the beauty of that is it just makes you an even bigger fan once they start playing well
                  sorry, dont mean any disrespect but couldn't hold back

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gWOzUzJd6wM

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    sorry, dont mean any disrespect but couldn't hold back
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gWOzUzJd6wM
                    Lol wut

Comment

It would be kind of cool if the Dallas Cowboys win the Super Bowl this year. It has been quite a while since they last became the NFL champs!
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                        It would be kind of cool if the Dallas Cowboys win the Super Bowl this year. It has been quite a while since they last became the NFL champs!
                        well they are leading the NFC East Conference with 11 wins and 1 loss, pretty good shape.
                        As much as it hurts my NY Giants... gotta give credit, when credit is due... (shit! lol)

Comment

Remember watching The cowboys win back 2 back Superbowl back in 94-95 and becoming a fan of the sport and franchise. Sadly its been very disappointing following this franchise for over the last 20 years but this year it feels different. 11-1 is a record that can make anyone into a believer. Maybe finally this year I get to enjoy watching the cowboys back on top.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

well they are leading the NFC East Conference with 11 wins and 1 loss, pretty good shape.
                            As much as it hurts my NY Giants... gotta give credit, when credit is due... (shit! lol)
                            dont worry amu jan we'll take care of business this sunday Eli is due for a good game after that terrible outing vs pit
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

NY Giants? baba, are u switching from the 49ers?

Comment

The last time Raiders had a winning record was in 2002. I was in 6th grade. 10-2 is just mind blowing for me right now just like the Cowboys 11-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X