NFL 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    dont worry amu jan we'll take care of business this sunday Eli is due for a good game after that terrible outing vs pit
    YES ELI for TM!!!

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    NY Giants? baba, are u switching from the 49ers?
    What can I say I support the edges. East Coast and West Coast, and nothing in between.
    Specially not those down there in Texas...lol
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Tickets for sunday's game is crazy expensive, trying to find reasonable prices but for decent seats right now its around $250-300.....damn new york/new jersey prices are ridiculous even when it comes to sports!!!!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Tickets for sunday's game is crazy expensive, trying to find reasonable prices but for decent seats right now its around $250-300.....damn new york/new jersey prices are ridiculous even when it comes to sports!!!!
        Honestly watching the first two quarters I was worried that Cowboys are gonna run over, but the Giants did it again. Good (snowy wet) game in the end.
        (Of course at the convenience of my couch in front of the TV in the warm climate of Hong Kong...)

Did you make it to the stadium?

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          Honestly watching the first two quarters I was worried that Cowboys are gonna run over, but the Giants did it again. Good (snowy wet) game in the end.
          (Of course at the convenience of my couch in front of the TV in the warm climate of Hong Kong...)

Did you make it to the stadium?
          Honestly both teams played like crap....the cowboys just played way more crappy. It just took a moment of brilliance from OBJ who also had a poor game to make that small difference. The giants D of course was solid but Dez dropped a few crucial passes and dak did terrible too. Only ezikiel held his own for Dallas.

I help my friend manage/run one of his new restaurants and he called me sunday morning asking me for help and I agreed to go in. Of course, of all days for one of my other friends to call me and let me know they got an extra ticket it had to be the one sunday I went in at least on the bright side, like you, I was staying warm I guess haha this is going to be the first year in at least 7-8 years I didn't manage to make it to a game!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Honestly both teams played like crap....the cowboys just played way more crappy. It just took a moment of brilliance from OBJ who also had a poor game to make that small difference. The giants D of course was solid but Dez dropped a few crucial passes and dak did terrible too. Only ezikiel held his own for Dallas.

I help my friend manage/run one of his new restaurants and he called me sunday morning asking me for help and I agreed to go in. Of course, of all days for one of my other friends to call me and let me know they got an extra ticket it had to be the one sunday I went in at least on the bright side, like you, I was staying warm I guess haha this is going to be the first year in at least 7-8 years I didn't manage to make it to a game!
            wao, you are a dedicated fan.
            I guess the weather condition had an impact on the game quality, but I am satisfied with the result.
            Those single brilliant moments are always the decisive factors....

A real crappy game was Rams vs Seahawks Thurs night, Rams just sucked. srsly shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              wao, you are a dedicated fan.
              I guess the weather condition had an impact on the game quality, but I am satisfied with the result.
              Those single brilliant moments are always the decisive factors....

A real crappy game was Rams vs Seahawks Thurs night, Rams just sucked. srsly shocking.
              It's a team full of flops haji what else can you say....gurley, goff (couldn't even hit wide open recievers in the end zone ), tavon austin, etc. They're lucky they have a damn good defense, otherwise their record would be identical to cleavleand.

Only good thing about the rams is my fellow rutgers alum kenny britt he is the only bright point to this lousy season they are having on the offensive side of the ball. lance kendricks hasn't done too bad either but he has cooled off a lot recently mainly due to a lack of service from a competent QB. Their front office should do everything they can to bring in Romo and draft dede westbrook from oklahoma st
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

I am so embarrased to be a Rams fan. I need TM to cheer me up. It is gonna be a long while before LA is good in football. please cheer me up.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                  I am so embarrased to be a Rams fan. I need TM to cheer me up. It is gonna be a long while before LA is good in football. please cheer me up.
                  At least Fisher is gone.. the king of 7-9 seasons lol

Comment

San Diego Chargers are also not doing well these past few seasons. It would be interesting to do a thorough assessment to figure out why SoCal-based NFL teams are struggling.
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                      San Diego Chargers are also not doing well these past few seasons. It would be interesting to do a thorough assessment to figure out why SoCal-based NFL teams are struggling.
                      Right?

actually all Californian teams are struggling. San Fran, Rams, Chargers...
                      Is it the weather? Are the cows not producing good milk no more? Did the Burgers go bad over there?

what seems to be the problem guys???

Comment

Eagles giving the Giants some

Comment

^
                          They played good last night.
                          I love it when they play Rocky Movie's soundtrack between plays at Lincoln Stadium. lol

Dallas Cowboys must have been very happy with the result of that game. Giants, damn....

Comment

Yeah it was a bittersweet win, as I hate the cowboys more than any other team

Hope the Giants or Lions take them out in the playoffs

Comment

Regular Season - Final Standings

# Team W L T

* - made it to playoffs

AFC

AFC East
                              1. New England Patriots 14 2 0 *
                              2. Miami Dolphins 10 6 0 *
                              3. Buffalo Bills 7 9 0
                              4. New York Jets 5 11 0

AFC North
                              1. Pittsburgh Steelers 11 5 0 *
                              2. Baltimore Ravens 8 8 0
                              3. Cincinnati Bengals 6 9 1
                              4. Cleveland Browns 1 15 0

AFC South
                              1. Houston Texans 9 7 0 *
                              1. Tennessee Titans 9 7 0
                              3. Indianapolis Colts 8 8 0
                              4. Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13 0

AFC West
                              1. Kansas City Chiefs 12 4 0 *
                              2. Oakland Raiders 12 4 0 *
                              3. Denver Broncos 9 7 0
                              4. San Diego Chargers 5 11 0

NFC

NFC East
                              1. Dallas Cowboys 13 3 0 *
                              2. New York Giants 11 5 0 *
                              3. Washington Redskins 8 7 1
                              4. Philadelphia Eagles 7 9 0

NFC North
                              1. Green Bay Packers 10 6 0 *
                              2. Detroit Lions 9 7 0 *
                              3. Minnesota Vikings 8 8 0
                              4. Chicago Bears 3 13 0

NFC South
                              1. Atlanta Falcons 11 5 0 *
                              2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9 7 0
                              3. New Orleans Saints 7 9 0
                              4. Carolina Panthers 6 10 0

NFC West
                              1. Seattle Seahawks 10 5 1 *
                              2. Arizona Cardinals 7 8 1
                              3. Los Angeles Rams 4 12 0
                              4. San Francisco 49ers 2 14 0

continue here to playoffs: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-2017-PLAYOFFS

Comment

Working...
                              X