Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmed Corruption Among Referees In Rio Wrestling 2016 - INCLUDES YAZDANI MATCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed Corruption Among Referees In Rio Wrestling 2016 - INCLUDES YAZDANI MATCH

Here is the link to the article which discusses the evidence and mentions Hassan Yazdani's match and denied 2 point many times.

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/...-olympic-games

Thanks for posting this ... I'd assumed that this had been brushed under the carpet but am glad that someone is still trying to do something about it.

I'm hoping (perhaps naively) that Kahdem's recent appointment (http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-to-UWW-bureau) may level the playing field but I doubt it.

As is the case with boxing (both amateur and professional) it is now a case of taking the fight away from the influence of referees/judges by virtue of winning by a clear margin. Harder said than done when two well matched opponents face each other.
    “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Dirty Azerbaijani org.
      Last edited by Tehranto; 09-27-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Can this result in any medals?
        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

I really hope they will never referee again and are punished severely and that they also investigate the weightlifting referees too as there was also the same situation and they robbed us from the gold medal of Behdad Salimi.

This is the ugliest crime in sport to take someone's deserved win or medal from him by cheating like this.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We are a world power in wrestling and weightlifting, how come we have ZERO influence and referees?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              We are a world power in wrestling and weightlifting, how come we have ZERO influence and referees?
              we do have influence in weightlifting, otherwise they would not let Sohrab Moradi even participate in Rio. he was officially ineligible but they let him participate in Pan-American Cup as an invitee to become eligible.

wrestling on other hand is a different story, ex-Soviet countries have their own mafia there. they help each other and screw our wrestlers in process.

Comment

Working...
              X