MLS sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Messy View Post
    Those two players probably had offers from Europe, but they decided to not go. Your question at the end gives data to the main question: MLS or IPL?
    How does that matter? Theyre still better or at least as good as any MLS defender I've seen since following TFC. Again it's pretty even. MLS players are mostly based on physical attributes. Our players maybe aren't as physical but we outdo them in terms of talent. Your question was basically which league has better nt players where it's currently not really impressive on both ends. If you asked about infrastructure, professionalism, etc obviously it's a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      How does that matter? Theyre still better or at least as good as any MLS defender I've seen since following TFC. Again it's pretty even. MLS players are mostly based on physical attributes. Our players maybe aren't as physical but we outdo them in terms of talent. Your question was basically which league has better nt players where it's currently not really impressive on both ends. If you asked about infrastructure, professionalism, etc obviously it's a different story.
      which league makes better NT players, and which league sends more players to Europe
      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
        which league makes better NT players, and which league sends more players to Europe
        I just said like 3 times thats its even.
        Sending players to europe doesnt automatically make them better. Hosseini, montazeri, hajsafi dont play in europe but are as good as a lot of the domestic mls nt players. They would be even better if they had gone to europe, but thats a different topic. Theres also been a recent trend of keeping players in mls and bringing back u.s players from europe to mls. There are young players in canadian mls squads, like cyle larin and manneh, who arent being allowed to leave to europe by their clubs. Also have you forgot that the u.s just lost at home to mexico and got embarrassed by costa rica? Maybe you're overestimating the talents that mls makes a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          I just said like 3 times thats its even.
          Sending players to europe doesnt automatically make them better. Hosseini, montazeri, hajsafi dont play in europe but are as good as a lot of the domestic mls nt players. They would be even better if they had gone to europe, but thats a different topic. Theres also been a recent trend of keeping players in mls and bringing back u.s players from europe to mls. There are young players in canadian mls squads, like cyle larin and manneh, who arent being allowed to leave to europe by their clubs. Also have you forgot that the u.s just lost at home to mexico and got embarrassed by costa rica? Maybe you're overestimating the talents that mls makes a bit.
          This whole time you assumed I thought MLS was better than IPL?? Wow....

IPL makes better players, MLS has better organization. That list I wrote down shows it.
          "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Hey guys I'm going to BMO field with wife and kid tonight, it's gonna be freezing cold and heavy snow, but who cares, because we are Canadians!.. eh! 😉
            Go TFC!!!👏🙌🙏🤘

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

As bad as MLS is, I really hope Toronto wins tonight!

Comment

Working...
              X