Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Wrestling

So a pretty big upset - huge one actually. Abbas Tahan (IRI) beats Kyle Snyder (USA 2016 gold medalist) in 97KG

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    So a pretty big upset - huge one actually. Abbas Tahan (IRI) beats Kyle Snyder (USA 2016 gold medalist) in 97KG
    I don't think that was a big deal, only few months after the Olympics most of big wrestlers are in terrible shape, our own Karimi lost to an average American wrestler. Parviz Hadi (who was preparing for the Olympics but lost the trial only few weeks before the Games) lost to another average American.

this Club even is not a serious thing, wrestlers only participate for money even when they are not ready.

Comment

Snyder was in terrible shape. I still think he's overrated but I wouldn't read too much into this. It's kind of a bad thing for wrestling because they were trying to sell a Sadulaev vs Snyder matchup at 97kg. I personally think Sadulaev would curb stomp Snyder anyway but with Snyder losing it kind of lets the air out of that match up.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
        Snyder was in terrible shape. I still think he's overrated but I wouldn't read too much into this. It's kind of a bad thing for wrestling because they were trying to sell a Sadulaev vs Snyder matchup at 97kg. I personally think Sadulaev would curb stomp Snyder anyway but with Snyder losing it kind of lets the air out of that match up.
        There are rumours he will be making his way into MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          There are rumours he will be making his way into MMA.
          Sadulaev? Yeah, he is a huge MMA fan. He is good friends and trains with Khabib Nurmagomedov, who I think is top 10 P4P in the world. I would love to see Sadulaev in MMA.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Bashir Babajanzadeh has been banned for 4 years for using doping

http://90tv.ir/news/345653/%D9%86%D8...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Bashir Babajanzadeh has been banned for 4 years for using doping
              http://90tv.ir/news/345653/%D9%86%D8...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

what is it with our so many Greco Doping abuses?

Iranian coaches talk about Koshti varzeshe Javanmardha vo Pahlevunasst, and yet the wrestlers abuse the very same principles.
              Did he know he is being dopped or was it again one of medical team's mistake by giving wrong prescriptions????

whatever, it's embarrassing, specially for Iran, championing the Javanmardi and Pahelvani aspect of the sport.

ahhh...
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

sadly nowadays it is the matter of not getting caught for many atheletes around the world rather than anything else,.. many Iranian atheletes are no exceptions, unfortunately...

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Working...
                X