Taekwondo embarassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taekwondo embarassment

After the disastrous results in the Olympics, our NT failed to advance from their group in the World Team Championship after losing to South Korea and Turkey. This is the worst result in the tournament's history.

Group stage results

Iran 16:15 Russia
    Iran 13:25 South Korea
    Iran 19:31 Turkey

South Korea and Turkey advance from the group stage.
    Iran's squad: Ashourzadeh, Yaghoubi, Hajizavareh, Rajabi, Fakhaei, Jalali

http://90tv.ir/news/339568/%D8%AA%DA...A9%DB%8C%D9%87

Meanwhile, the "Mozdur" Reza Mehmandoost gets awarded as coach of the year and Bagheri-Motamed, who won Silver in the 2012 Olympics joined Azerbaijan.

Why you call Reza Mehmansoust a Mozdur?
    Because he is coaching Azarbajedjan?
    So, in your world, Carlos Queiroz is also a Mozdur for coaching Iran instead of Portugal???

Reza Mehmandoust is a great coach. Its the 2nd time he won the Worlds best coach award. First in 2011 when he was coaching Iran. Also made Iran World Champions same year.
    Too bad our federation and sports ministry couldn't keep him.
    Azarbajedjan is going to improve a lot under him.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I guess those members who are shouting to get decent foreign coaches in our football or any other sports are actually asking for foreign Mozdurs? loooool

An Iranian coach is not allowed to coach any foreign nation!
      100 Zarbe Shalagh!!! LOL
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
        Why you call Reza Mehmansoust a Mozdur?
        Because he is coaching Azarbajedjan?
        So, in your world, Carlos Queiroz is also a Mozdur for coaching Iran instead of Portugal???

Reza Mehmandoust is a great coach. Its the 2nd time he won the Worlds best coach award. First in 2011 when he was coaching Iran. Also made Iran World Champions same year.
        Too bad our federation and sports ministry couldn't keep him.
        Azarbajedjan is going to improve a lot under him.
        You completely misunderstood me I meant to say the supposed Mozdur, because Pooladgar the head of the Taekwondo federation called him and Beigi, who won Bronze in Rio, a Mozdur. That's why I added the quotation marks while used the term "Mozdur"

I was actually being critical of the federation's policies that lead to many players switching their nationality. And the latest one was Bagheri-Motamed who was left out for 4 years and now joined Azerbaijan

I read the interviews and I am well aware of the situation. I am not stupid to call them traitors

Comment

2 years ago we destroyed everyone in the world champs. I wonder what the hell happened afterwards!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            2 years ago we destroyed everyone in the world champs. I wonder what the hell happened afterwards!
            Good question, They were great in 2014 and 2015. I can't understand what just happened for them.

Comment

Working...
            X