College Basketball 2016-2017 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Basketball 2016-2017 Season

Hopefully we have at least a few college fans out here… I'm a big Arkansas Razorbacks fan. Share your team below!

I don't have any particular team affiliation in College Basketball but like to watch their games as a neutral moustachy observer whenever I can.

If you push me hard to tell you fav. team names, it would probably have to be Ohio State Buckeyes and Oklahoma Sooners, since I like their football teams. lol
    Besides that my overall knowledge of college basketball ends here. lol

So, anyway how do you think the Buckeyes and Sooners will be doing at the end of the 2016-2017 basketball season?
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
      I don't have any particular team affiliation in College Basketball but like to watch their games as a neutral moustachy observer whenever I can.

If you push me hard to tell you fav. team names, it would probably have to be Ohio State Buckeyes and Oklahoma Sooners, since I like their football teams. lol
      Besides that my overall knowledge of college basketball ends here. lol

So, anyway how do you think the Buckeyes and Sooners will be doing at the end of the 2016-2017 basketball season?
      Lol nice! When my dad came from Mashhad to USA, he first attended Oklahoma before he transferred to Arkansas. He wouldn't really give me a straight answer, but I think Oklahoma was much more racist and redneck in comparison to Arkansas. I actually grew up watching Arkansas with my dad which is why I'm an arkansas fan.

The Buckeyes have a really good Football team, and their basketball is OK.. not too good. Oklahoma is usually decent but they are bad this year.

Comment

Wowwww who would've known there's another irooni razorback fan of course after Rutgers that is but we suck at basketball (even though we are getting a lot better). My mom and a bunch of family lives 10-15 minutes outside fayetville so whenever I'm there I usually go to the games, really fun environment. Woo pig sooie!

FYI northwest Arkansas (where U of A is) is indeed not anywhere nearly as redneck and much more developed/nicer than any other area near it mainly due to Walmart and Tyson chicken - lots and lots of ppl from al over the world and country live there bc of those companies (more so Walmart of course). When I first went there I was amazed that in the middle of America in s place I expected it to be all redneck that there would be a maghazeh irooni and a maghazeh hendi it still amazes me honestly!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Wowwww who would've known there's another irooni razorback fan of course after Rutgers that is but we suck at basketball (even though we are getting a lot better). My mom and a bunch of family lives 10-15 minutes outside fayetville so whenever I'm there I usually go to the games, really fun environment. Woo pig sooie!

FYI northwest Arkansas (where U of A is) is indeed not anywhere nearly as redneck and much more developed/nicer than any other area near it mainly due to Walmart and Tyson chicken - lots and lots of ppl from al over the world and country live there bc of those companies (more so Walmart of course). When I first went there I was amazed that in the middle of America in s place I expected it to be all redneck that there would be a maghazeh irooni and a maghazeh hendi it still amazes me honestly!
          LOL finding an Irooni Arkansas fan is like finding a needle in a haystack!

Did any of your parents go there? I still never visited but im dying to go! You wouldn't expect it by the amount of time I spent looking at PFDC, but I actually watch NFL, NBA, College Basketball, and College Football more than I do Soccer...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            LOL finding an Irooni Arkansas fan is like finding a needle in a haystack!

Did any of your parents go there? I still never visited but im dying to go! You wouldn't expect it by the amount of time I spent looking at PFDC, but I actually watch NFL, NBA, College Basketball, and College Football more than I do Soccer...
            Nah they pretty much just moved out there bc of business and some other stuff nobody went to school there. I watch a lot more NBA and college sports than soccer too honestly so you're not alone in that, we are American after all
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

March Madness starting soon! Forget WCQ, this is the most exciting time of the year haha...

Anyone filling out brackets?

Comment

Working...
              X