Major League Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major League Soccer

League starting up this weekend, Minnesota got thrashed yesterday.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Faghat Beitashour
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Quality of the league is starting to improve. Some teams attempt to connect passes instead of playing bezan be ziresh.

Comment

The league has improved significantly, it is now a profitable league!! I think in few years they will be very good, the only thing is that they need to create a relegation system and move their calendar to match the European calendar.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          The league has improved significantly, it is now a profitable league!! I think in few years they will be very good, the only thing is that they need to create a relegation system and move their calendar to match the European calendar.
          hardly any US sport has relegation system. You dont see that in NBA, NFL, NHL etc...
          They are all in for the play-offs spots which is in itself a form of competitive promotion on a yearly basis. I am fine with it...
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            Pro/Rel won't work in the US for the time being because of the financial interests of club owners; it's not like in England where teams have had established fanbases and history for a long time, so there's no guarantee supporters will stick with their teams if they get relegated. Teams would also lose out on lucrative sponsorships and generate much lesser amounts of money to sustain their activities, let alone grow as organizations and challenge for titles. Money talks, and it will be at least a decade before I can see relegation even being considered.
            Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
            X