Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times does Iran have to Help Syria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many times does Iran have to Help Syria?

First we let them tie it up so they go to the palyoff, Then supposedly the best referee of Asia faghani (iranian) Falls for a clear dive in the box and gives them a PK to tie Australia, All this for them and the arabs stil go on the youtube chat and say F Iran
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

he missed a clear hand ball PK like 10 minutes earlier let's not get carried away

Comment

^^ he made up for it
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Syria could have won this game if it wasn't for that no call on a clear Aussie hand ball

Comment

Man, OP you are talking shit!

Fghani already missed a penalty call earlier for Syria. The one he called was actually a penalty, the Syrian player clearly got pushed in the back in the box as the ball was coming to home. It was a correct call. Most refs wouldn't call that penalty so late in the game but Faghani making the call doesn't make it a wrong call.

Also, don't start with talk of Iran letting Syria draw them on purpose. That is pure conjecture on your part. As you can see, Syria has a decent attack. They had some nice chances against Australia. Also, you saw how shit Beiranvand has been lately. I guess Al Hilal that scored 4 against him (2 against him with Beiranvand's team being up 1 man) was all a conspiracy as well? Maybe just maybe its possible that Beiranvand is not a great goalie as oppose to a conspiracy for Iran to make Syria keep moving forward with their WC hopes.

Comment

I wish both teams well. I have no preference.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
              Man, OP you are talking shit!

Fghani already missed a penalty call earlier for Syria. The one he called was actually a penalty, the Syrian player clearly got pushed in the back in the box as the ball was coming to home. It was a correct call. Most refs wouldn't call that penalty so late in the game but Faghani making the call doesn't make it a wrong call.

Also, don't start with talk of Iran letting Syria draw them on purpose. That is pure conjecture on your part. As you can see, Syria has a decent attack. They had some nice chances against Australia. Also, you saw how shit Beiranvand has been lately. I guess Al Hilal that scored 4 against him (2 against him with Beiranvand's team being up 1 man) was all a conspiracy as well? Maybe just maybe its possible that Beiranvand is not a great goalie as oppose to a conspiracy for Iran to make Syria keep moving forward with their WC hopes.
              When a team like Syria plays Ugly football ALL game and tries to dive when its 0-0 in the first 10 minutes and try to decieve the ref from the get go you cant expect a PK call when it actually is a fair one due to your UGLY play, The fact that Faghani fell for a dive makes me Question if he is the best of Asia and if he is then WOW the standard in Asia is trash

RE That goal to tie it up, If I was handicap and in a wheelchair I would have saved that 2nd goal, because It would have hit me right in the wheelchair and bounced away. For a gk and defence to go 10 games without conceeding to forget how to play Defence and to Attack when its 2-1 in the 92nd minute and for the goalie to open his legs as if hes pamela anderson makes anybody wonder. Now be happy for you BROTHERS of Syria, who will use the word AR Gulf and go on the chat and say F IRAN EVERY CHANCE THEY HAVE
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

lol wtf! They are not my brothers and I don't give a shit whether they or Australia moves to the final playoff stage. I hate both teams. But you are denying facts. The Syrian player was CLEARLY pushed in the back. It was a gutsy call but it was the right call. It was a foul in the box, therefore it was a penalty.

Again, so you claim Beiranvand let the 2nd goal in against Syria. Did he also let in 4 in against Al Hilal on purpose? Get real man. We Iranians are obsessed with conspiracy theories.

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                When a team like Syria plays Ugly football ALL game and tries to dive when its 0-0 in the first 10 minutes and try to decieve the ref from the get go you cant expect a PK call when it actually is a fair one due to your UGLY play, The fact that Faghani fell for a dive makes me Question if he is the best of Asia and if he is then WOW the standard in Asia is trash

RE That goal to tie it up, If I was handicap and in a wheelchair I would have saved that 2nd goal, because It would have hit me right in the wheelchair and bounced away. For a gk and defence to go 10 games without conceeding to forget how to play Defence and to Attack when its 2-1 in the 92nd minute and for the goalie to open his legs as if hes pamela anderson makes anybody wonder. Now be happy for you BROTHERS of Syria, who will use the word AR Gulf and go on the chat and say F IRAN EVERY CHANCE THEY HAVE

Comment

Enough of this he said she said nonsense, pls close this thread!

Comment

2485 times to be exact.

Comment

Not TM related, moving it to international forum

missed the game, but oh boy, Australia thought Asia would be walk in a park and look at them now...

Comment

The real question is how many times does Hajsafi have to be played as a LB before people notice he has yet to have one successful game in that position?
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                        X