Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who remembers the Ronaldinho "ping-pong video"?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who remembers the Ronaldinho "ping-pong video"?...

There was a video posted in this forum where Ronaldinho repeatedly hits the crossbar (about 3 times) and controls it in the air...

You wanna see if its true or not?...read the following article...

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?...1698&idSez=136
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

its well made. very well made but i cant help thinking that if ronaldinho had that much accuracy he'd be scoring like everytime he got the ball. If he casually just did that then shooting off target just isnt going to happen to him. I think its fake for that reason.

Comment

Man, he's really sticking to his story! I think he was hitting something else.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
        Man, he's really sticking to his story! I think he was hitting something else.
        oh like a diagonal wall or something? like a roof put there for the clip?

maybe. the sound when it his the "crossbar" were almost identical!

Comment

I am almost certain that those scenes which he hits the cross bar are computer made.
          VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

ok.. now guys.. u all must know that playing in a match with other powerful players is not as easy as practicing alone
            and pluss.. there are many astonishing videos in football
            but if u check www.goal.com , it has an article about it
            how some people complained because it was fake
            but still.. it was meant for a commercial so no one can complain
            NO OFFENCE TO RONALDINHO.. ONE OF MY FAV PLAYERS
            sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

faraz... what do u think ?? is it real ?
              im thinking it is .. hehe
              sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Stephen Chow started it all in Shaolin Soccer...its CGI, but I don't doubt Ronaldinho being able to hit the crossbar...just not consecutivley. If I was him, I'd admit it was me all me too.
                STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

I believe it. Ronaldinho is an EXCEPTIONAL player, and knowing the amount of time he's had with the ball at his feet, i could believe he'd be able to do something like that.
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

i just hope its not true cuz now i feel totally useless, just makes u wanna quit football

Comment

http://rapidshare.de/files/7720639/boli.wmv.html
                      Pay attention at the left of the screen: a ball appears from nowhere. This has to be the definitive proof of an edited video. It happens at 1:46 from the original video. Despite being a great football player, Ronaldinho is also a great liar.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo23
                        http://rapidshare.de/files/7720639/boli.wmv.html
                        Pay attention at the left of the screen: a ball appears from nowhere. This has to be the definitive proof of an edited video. It happens at 1:46 from the original video. Despite being a great football player, Ronaldinho is also a great liar or a great joker.
                        How in god's name did you catch that?...just goes to prove that its fake i gues

Comment

honestly.. i would like to believe it.. but i dont see a ball !!
                          i saw the video more than 300 times right now! its either im blind hehe or its real !!
                          sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Originally posted by internazionale
                            honestly.. i would like to believe it.. but i dont see a ball !!
                            i saw the video more than 300 times right now! its either im blind hehe or its real !!
                            There is a ball!..it suddenly appears, then disappears. 1 46 of the original video, on the bottom left of the screen beside the net on the ground...its there

Comment

i still cant see...
                              whats the matter with me ??
                              i think its because i have the bad version.. its a small file so i cant
                              really see properly
                              if u guys got the original one.. can u plzz give it to me ?
                              sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Working...
                              X