I hope Japan beats Australia!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha
    Wow, how would you feel if you were a japanees right now, even worse than Iranians..? They wasted lots of chances and didn't get penalty, Aussie at this level will not advance to the next round neither will Japan, very bad for Asian football, I geuss all our hopes now is on korea and the Saudis. If the also lose it would be really difficult for us to qualify for the WC 2010 and I geuss we must wait for ages to see Iran in the WC again...
    Boro baba, we lost to Mexico and suddenly every Asian team is better than us?

Comment

i erally hope brazil put australia in their place.

beat them by at least 4 ro 5 goals. bache porooho ferk mikonan adaman

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
        Boro baba, we lost to Mexico and suddenly every Asian team is better than us?
        koja beram bache, to poolesho midi..??
        We also suddenly happend to lose to Japan and Korea and I think Aussies are better than us aswell, we already have problems with jordan Bahrain and qatar.., and after this world cup they will give less seeds to asia cause everyone (incl Aussie I think) phucked up.

Now imagine a group like:

Iran
        Australia
        China
        KSA

and only 2 teams qualify

you think we will qualify from that group with ease..? I'm not saying that we wont but the chances are slim

So koja berim badche

Comment

DAMN!! the Japs got raped!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha
            koja beram bache, to poolesho midi..??
            We also suddenly happend to lose to Japan and Korea and I think Aussies are better than us aswell, we already have problems with jordan Bahrain and qatar.., and after this world cup they will give less seeds to asia cause everyone (incl Aussie I think) phucked up.
            Now imagine a group like:
            Iran
            Australia
            China
            KSA
            and only 2 teams qualify
            you think we will qualify from that group with ease..? I'm not saying that we wont but the chances are slim
            So koja berim badche
            lol

agha jan we lost with our B team to Japan and beat them in Azadi, we lost to Korea in a friendly match because of two lucky goals, we played a good match in Korea and deserved more, anyways this was only a friendly match.

We almost beat Croatia in Croatia. Who had thought of that? We beat Bosnia with 5 goals, while Spain could only drew them twice (1-1) and Serbia only managed to score 1 goal in two matches against them (1-0 and 0-0).

Asia will have the same 4.5/5 spots for the WC 2010, don't worry about that.

And a qualifying group with Iran, Australia, KSA and China isn't possible.

At least four teams will qualify for the next world cup and I rate Iran equal as Japan and Australia and better than South Korea, China and Saudi Arabia.

The competition will get harder and a lot teams are becoming better in Asia, especially in Middle East but we are also improving day after day.

Just take a look at our U23 squad.

Comment

Bad defending by Japan, some luck, and sheer grit made Aussies win after and inspiring fightback. I dont know, Australia now look fav atleast for the 2007 AFC Asian Cup, and although I dont like Austalia as an "Asian" side, I hope they help raise the bar for competitiveness in Asian football so that more traditional giants like Japan, Korea, Iran, Saudi try to improve their game even more to match them Aussies.

I wouldnt exactly jump to conclusions, but Australia have yet to face Croatia and Brazil.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
                lol
                agha jan we lost with our B team to Japan and beat them in Azadi, we lost to Korea in a friendly match because of two lucky goals, we played a good match in Korea and deserved more, anyways this was only a friendly match.
                We almost beat Croatia in Croatia. Who had thought of that? We beat Bosnia with 5 goals, while Spain could only drew them twice (1-1) and Serbia only managed to score 1 goal in two matches against them (1-0 and 0-0).
                Asia will have the same 4.5/5 spots for the WC 2010, don't worry about that.
                And a qualifying group with Iran, Australia, KSA and China isn't possible.
                At least four teams will qualify for the next world cup and I rate Iran equal as Japan and Australia and better than South Korea, China and Saudi Arabia.
                The competition will get harder and a lot teams are becoming better in Asia, especially in Middle East but we are also improving day after day.
                Just take a look at our U23 squad.
                In 2009 Ali Karimi will be 30, Kia will be 32, Zandi will be 30,Rezaei will be 33, Hashemian will be 32 that's five of our best players will be old and not the same as they were 5 years ago.. Karimi now isn't even the same Karimi that he once was, yes his passes are better now, he understands the game better, but look how fast karimi first was, how much he ran and look at him now.. (and we don't have other players who play in Europe)
                I'm not saying they will be bad, but not the same anymore.
                The only good players of our U23 players are Kaabi, Borhani, Shojaei, Jabari, Mobali
                I don't see anyone else U 23 to come and play in TM.
                Now the Chinese, the Japanees, the koreans, the aussies all have young players in Europe or player that have played in U-..WC's
                So don't just think that we will beat KSA China Korea Japan or the Aussies easily cause we will have a big problem with them.
                I also think that we will spill points with Iraq,Bahrain,Oman and so on. So what I'm saying is don't just except us to be in WC 2010, it can happen but we will have fight very hard and get a lil bit lucky..

Comment

Babak, dont wrry, we have enough players to take us into the next generation. with the right coach they'll do good in 2010.

Kaebi, Kazemian, Mobali, Borhani, Shojaei, Dejageh (our atack is sorted)

Comment

Working...
                  X