Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Ive played for Juve,Inter, Ac Milan
    Fans of all 3 teams still love me
    Ive never won champions league
    Zlatan.

Comment

I am the SOLTAN!
      And my team was the Sarvar of Esteghlal!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Who Am I?
        I am Iranian
        I had a nose job
        I left my club in mid season to sign with an Emirati club
        I was a national team player but didn't score too many goals
        I showed the picture of a Saudi sheikh when I scored a goal during a match
        I said good bye to football after my doping test came back positive
        I am legend of a certain club
        I love to travel around the world and take picture of myself when flexing my muscle
        Please do not give false information, which I believe you did on purpose just to make the player look bad. This is how false rumors are spread around and eventually taken as the truth.
        Last edited by Amin_; 01-18-2018, 06:57 AM.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          Please do not give false information, which I believe you did on purpose just to make the player look bad. This is how false rumors are spread around and eventually taken as the truth.
          You are taking this thing very seriously. This is not a media outlet and all I have said were true except one case which is a rumor. Why do you get so upset over a mere game of who am I?

Here is a new one.

Who am I?

Love me hate me, I am a controversial Iranian figure.
          I was once a decent football player, a NT member and nerve breaker of Korean fans
          My fans call me Eagle (Oghab) and my opponents call me Crow (Kalagh)
          I have one big behavioral problem: acting like a weasel talking behind my coaches and causing rebellion in my different teams
          I pulled a theatrical act and left NT in middle of WCQs and got expelled by NT coach ever since
          I helped my favorite team advance to AFC champions league semi final
          I love captain armband
          I had a serious conflict with another legend of my club who has a military title
          If I am in trouble or need support I post a photo of myself in Imam Hussein shrine on my Insta
          I am currently warming up the bench
          Last edited by PersianLegion; 01-18-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

You are taking this thing very seriously. This is not a media outlet and all I have said were true except one case which is a rumor. Why do you get so upset over a mere game of who am I?

Here is a new one.

Who am I?

Love me hate me, I am a controversial Iranian figure.
            I was once a decent football player, a NT member and nerve breaker of Korean fans
            My fans call me Eagle (Oghab) and my opponents call me Crow (Kalagh)
            I have one big behavioral problem: acting like a weasel talking behind my coaches and causing rebellion in my different teams
            I pulled a theatrical act and left NT in middle of WCQs and got expelled by NT coach ever since
            I helped my favorite team advance to AFC champions league semi final
            I love captain armband
            I had a serious conflict with another legend of my club who has a military title
            If I am in trouble or need support I post a photo of myself in Imam Hussein shrine on my Insta
            I am currently warming up the bench
            Haj mehdi

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              I am the SOLTAN!
              And my team was the Sarvar of Esteghlal!
              Aghaye Parvin #7

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Bump this thread.

Comment

Because I have been here long enough to have seen many times how false infornation here as been constantly repeated that it at one point is taken as the truth and players have falsely been labelled as something based on false rumors.

This was for example a big tactic used by a former member who constantly was spreading false information on purpose about certain characters who he did not like and his lies were eventually taken as the truth and spread around until most people actually started believing them.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    Because I have been here long enough to have seen many times how false infornation here as been constantly repeated that it at one point is taken as the truth and players have falsely been labelled as something based on false rumors.

This was for example a big tactic used by a former member who constantly was spreading false information on purpose about certain characters who he did not like and his lies were eventually taken as the truth and spread around until most people actually started believing them.
                    Rumors spread from all directions and a forum post is not that powerful. Btw, I didn't invent any rumor. I simply mentioned one that is very old and you have heard it as well so it is not even following your concern.

Comment

Working...
                    X