X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FG Eagles

Q4 1 min left
    Eagles 41 Pats 33
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES WIN SUPER BOWL

Final
      Eagles 41 Pats 33

Congratz!!!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Stupid Americans were actually considering Tom Brady the greatest Tom. This win was for Thomas Jefferson the real greatest Tom.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Stupid Americans were actually considering Tom Brady the greatest Tom. This win was for Thomas Jefferson the real greatest Tom.
          Amen.. Thomas Jefferson is the Greatest Tom.. After all, he created UVA, my University

Also, WHAT A GAME

Im so happy right now. It hasn't sunk in yet...

Comment

Eagles winning the Superbowl to me is the equivalent of Team Melli making it out of the group stages in the WC

Comment

Comment

Great game by the eagles.

They were not only defensively better but showed great creativity.

Foles their supposed backup quarterback was amazing and made pinpoint throws almost every time.

If it wasn’t for Gronk the patriots wouldn’t have even been close.

That guy is ridiculously fast and agile for being 6’6 and like 260 lbs.
                at times it took 2 players to stop him from running forward.

Tom Brady isn’t nearly as good as Americans think he is, and he’s very immobile, while Foles made many great passes while running away from D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

What a game! Ridiculous amounts of offense.

It set the record for most total yards EVER in the history of this game. That includes regular season games.

I think there was just one punt the entire game.

Man I was jumping for joy as the game ended. Hate Brady Belichick and Kraft so much. It was so nice seeing them lose.

Comment

That was a fantastic game. It is going to take a lot to top that one. The flea flicker that resulted in Foles receiving a TD was fantastic. That one is going to be in the highlight reel for years to come. Glad to see someone new win it all instead of the Patriots.

Comment

Brady still the GOAT

Comment

I am glad I was wrong about my prediction, where I thought that Pats would win.
                        I am glad I was wrong doubting in Nick Foles when Crason Wentz got injured.
                        I am glad I WAS AN EAGLES FAN THIS SEASON!!!

Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 02-05-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X