I cant wait till Barca and Madrid are in the toilet again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant wait till Barca and Madrid are in the toilet again

Ever since Messi and Ronaldo Uefa has created their puppies...

Uefalona and Penaldo... Im sick and tired of this... Always a pk, always help always a fix

YES YES YES they are amazing but for 10 years one or the other always be in the final or semi final is funny... They spend so much money and its no problem but milan spent 200 million and Uefa put a transfer ban on them

LOL In the days when football was pure you have interesting games. Now just fixed for money..

And you Madrid fan boys here should feel shame for beating Juve that way.. that game had to go to extra time not be decided like that.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

I can't wait till Italian soccer is good enough to be in the World Cup again. The increase to 48 teams should make the wait shorter.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Dadash, almost every pundit and commentator said it was a penalty. Even the pundits on Eurosport Italia said it was a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        I can't wait till Italian soccer is good enough to be in the World Cup again. The increase to 48 teams should make the wait shorter.
        Italians can always go on YouTube and watch their history to be happy again
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Dadash, almost every pundit and commentator said it was a penalty. Even the pundits on Eurosport Italia said it was a penalty.
          That's a penalty only for Barca or real

Any other team in the world who plays against them will never get that call
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

It was soft. But in a match like that, the referee cannot make that decision. It deserved to go to extra time and see what happens. A penalty like that is cruel and unjust.

Comment

Same thing happened last yr Bayern vs real

Football will only be good again when Ronaldo and messi retire
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Watching the whole replay of the game I can even say that Juventus really deserved to go through

I agree, when these two untouchable players retire, we will see better football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Benatia himself admitted he pushed Vazquez slightly and if it were them, they'd be screaming their heads off for a pk too. The fans are more angry at the ref than Benatia himself was...

Comment

F*ck both of them. Hate those two mafia teams. I still have a headache from last night.

It would have been a perfect week if the game had gone to extra time and Juve wold have surely won it then.

Hopefully Bayern or Liverpool kicks them out in the semis.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Same thing happened last yr Bayern vs real

Football will only be good again when Ronaldo and messi retire
                      Spot on.

Comment

Real didnt deserve it to go through. The Refereee has really
                        balls to give this penalty in 93 min when the game willbe immidiately decided.

What pissed me off even more is that this moron Ronaldo will be awarded with the
                        ball dor and claims to be the best footballer ever were Messi, Maradona, Pele are
                        just head and sholders above that guy.
                        Messi played in LaLiga outstanding, he was soso good against chelsea in CL
                        and know one bad game against roma and all the world praise Ronaldo.

I am super sad for Buffon, he really deserved to win the championsleauge.
                        It is a real pitty.

Comment

Just to prove this is all fixed for Barca and Madrid you will see the semi final draw is rigged that no way liverpool and Madrid will meet in the semis... that's the final they want

It will be rome vs Madrid mark my words
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I think they want Madrid-Bayern final.

The draw will be: Bayern-Liverpool, Roma-Referee Madrid

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                              F*ck both of them. Hate those two mafia teams. I still have a headache from last night.

It would have been a perfect week if the game had gone to extra time and Juve wold have surely won it then.

Hopefully Bayern or Liverpool kicks them out in the semis.
                              What about Bayern draw this year that looks like more Europa league than Champions League : Group stage with Celtic, Anderlecht & PSG. Finish 2nd then draw Besiktas, then Sevilla. I guess the next will be As Roma.

I don't watch Champions league since Barcelona/PSG of last year. Bayern, Real, Barcelona & Juventus (see what happened against Monaco) are cleary in the heart of UEFA referees (except when they meet each other : in this case, Real, Barcelona prevail)

Comment

Working...
                              X