I cant wait till Barca and Madrid are in the toilet again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Flip side, Dejagah gets no PK call but if Hosseini tackled Messi the same way zabaleta tackled dejagah, it would have been 100% penalty
    So the argument isn't whether the call is technically correct - its about who is getting the penalties (which are correct) called for them.

Very different than what the arguments are in this thread.

And saying Ronaldo or Messi need to retire - Ronaldo was aiming for fouls and a penalty all game long and the ref didn't buy it.. why? Because they were not fouls.

When Ronaldo and Messi get penalties, maybe its because they are so good, that defenders only have one way of stopping them.

I just don't like blanket statements

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
      And saying Ronaldo or Messi need to retire - Ronaldo was aiming for fouls and a penalty all game long and the ref didn't buy it.. why? Because they were not fouls.
      And yet Dybala got a yellow for simulation in the first leg and Ronaldo didn't even get a warning. That's the difference.

Comment

So the argument isn't whether the call is technically correct - its about who is getting the penalties (which are correct) called for them.

Very different than what the arguments are in this thread.

When Ronaldo and Messi get penalties, maybe its because they are so good, that defenders only have one way of stopping them.

I just don't like blanket statements
        Bro Ronaldo was flopping all game and looking for a pen.. the difference was the ref couldn't be so obvious cuz it was 1 0... even at 2 0 they couldn't help Madrid... 3 0 but to go to extra time juve with 2 subs... the orders came through

And yes I believe UEFA is 100% corrupt and fixed.. they want Ronaldo and messi to go far to make more money

Imagine the money the would loose if the final was rome vs liverpool instead of Madrid vs whoever
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
          And yet Dybala got a yellow for simulation in the first leg and Ronaldo didn't even get a warning. That's the difference.
          So based on this line of reasoning - once Ronaldo and Messi retire, someone like Dybala, Neymar, etc ... will take their place and get the same calls.

At the end of the day, the discussion is about the penalty - which was the right call. You can't push a guy from behind when he is at point blank range from the goal.

We can go back and forth and nitpick moments in games from both sides of the argument.

Comment

It's funny

Ramos sat on the bench vs juve with a red card and he gets no suspension
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Bro Ronaldo was flopping all game and looking for a pen.. the difference was the ref couldn't be so obvious cuz it was 1 0... even at 2 0 they couldn't help Madrid... 3 0 but to go to extra time juve with 2 subs... the orders came through

And yes I believe UEFA is 100% corrupt and fixed.. they want Ronaldo and messi to go far to make more money

Imagine the money the would loose if the final was rome vs liverpool instead of Madrid vs whoever
              So that's why Barcelona got the ref calls and is still in the competition? Italian soccer has been in decline for the past 10 years. Just get over it.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

As much as I hate Oliver but he was right for the pen and the red card. Buffon needs to grow the fuck up.

Comment

Cheaters as usual. Every year either RM or Barca get favored somewhere.
                  When the ref called the PK i honestly just laughed. I knew it was too good to be true for them to let this happen. Imagine both Messi & Ronaldo not making semis??

Who the hell wants to watch Roma & Juventus?

Why was Ramos on the bench?? Just shows normal rules dont apply to these UEFA babies

Enjoy these cheated trophies if it makes u happy. I would never accept such a win for my team

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    As much as I hate Oliver but he was right for the pen and the red card. Buffon needs to grow the fuck up.
                    1 he would never ever call that in PL. he would never work again if he called that in a championship decider between Man United & Man City

2 Joe Hart head butted him and nothing happened

3 He felt safe calling this for Madrid but he would have never had the balls to call it for Juve if Madrid had made a comeback in Turin

Comment

It's funny

Ramos sat on the bench vs juve with a red card and he gets no suspension
                      They feel safe doing things like that cuz they know they can bend the rules

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        1 he would never ever call that in PL. he would never work again if he called that in a championship decider between Man United & Man City

2 Joe Hart head butted him and nothing happened

3 He felt safe calling this for Madrid but he would have never had the balls to call it for Juve if Madrid had made a comeback in Turin
                        1. Maybe or maybe not. I don't know but there's been lesser stuff given in EPL and pretty much everyone here agrees it was a pen

2. yes he didn't and he was wrong, one of the reasons I dislike him because he was pathetic during that game but two wrongs don't make a right and Buffon shouldn't have reacted that way

3. This we won't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          1. Maybe or maybe not. I don't know but there's been lesser stuff given in EPL and pretty much everyone here agrees it was a pen

2. yes he didn't and he was wrong, one of the reasons I dislike him because he was pathetic during that game but two wrongs don't make a right and Buffon shouldn't have reacted that way

3. This we won't know.
                          Buffon had every right to be mad. We didnt get 2 clear pk in the 1st game and Dybala gets red for diving yet Ronaldo gets nothing then we get soft pk called last second. Just too many favorable calls. Look at stats somehow every big game RM opponents get a red somehow.

Comment

Nothing tops the red card that Vidal got against Mafia madrid last year for a perfect tackle, just after Bayern managed to equal the aggregate.

I am already trying to prepare myself and accept another loss to the referees in the semi-final.

Comment

So based on this line of reasoning - once Ronaldo and Messi retire, someone like Dybala, Neymar, etc ... will take their place and get the same calls.
                              At the end of the day, the discussion is about the penalty - which was the right call. You can't push a guy from behind when he is at point blank range from the goal.
                              We can go back and forth and nitpick moments in games from both sides of the argument.
                              By that line of reasoning? I think you completely missed the point. I'm saying if it's a yellow card for one person it should be the same for the other. Or if it's not a yellow for one person it shouldn't be a yellow for the other.

The penalty was a 50/50 call. You can't judge the call in a vacuum. Juve should've had two penalties in the first leg. Casemiro's handball, and Cuadrado got taken out in the last play of the game. Knowing that, you don't give a 50/50 call at the 93rd minute that decides the tie after a 3-0 comeback. Let them play it out.

But hey, if you want to argue that it was 100% a penalty and the context of the game doesn't matter, then great. Give us our penalties too and there will be no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                                By that line of reasoning? I think you completely missed the point. I'm saying if it's a yellow card for one person it should be the same for the other. Or if it's not a yellow for one person it shouldn't be a yellow for the other.

The penalty was a 50/50 call. You can't judge the call in a vacuum. Juve should've had two penalties in the first leg. Casemiro's handball, and Cuadrado got taken out in the last play of the game. Knowing that, you don't give a 50/50 call at the 93rd minute that decides the tie after a 3-0 comeback. Let them play it out.

But hey, if you want to argue that it was 100% a penalty and the context of the game doesn't matter, then great. Give us our penalties too and there will be no complaints.
                                My point exactly
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X