No announcement yet.

I cant wait till Barca and Madrid are in the toilet again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there you have it Michael Oliver once again makes questionable call this weekend in PL at the West Ham game.

There are NO English refs at the world cup. Over 140 games and not 1 official from them. Let that sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      Well there you have it Michael Oliver once again makes questionable call this weekend in PL at the West Ham game.

There are NO English refs at the world cup. Over 140 games and not 1 official from them. Let that sink in.
      Because they’re Shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

RM again favored by ref today against Bayern

Not only no pk called but their players wont get yellows for shit. Ronaldo should be at least carded for clear handball and scoring.

It kills the game when calls are too inconsistent. Even Roma Liverpool at least 2 of Liverpool goals shouldn't have counted

Comment

Bayern have a tough task ahead

Idk why they think old ass guys like Robben and Ribéry will cut it for champions league.

It might work against Bundesliga and they are great players, but you need players in their prime to win CL.

I wish they would have kept Douglas costa but the one thing that annoys me about him is that he is so afraid to use his other foot that he literally just runs to one side of the pitch predictably

Comment

I am so pissed off. I don't know what kind of dark magic or spell Madrid has on us that whenever we play them every shit thing happens. Robben played the whole season with no problem and in this game which his presense was crucial for attacking he gets injured. Same with Boateng. So many missed chances and again a penalty not called.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              I am so pissed off. I don't know what kind of dark magic or spell Madrid has on us that whenever we play them every shit thing happens. Robben played the whole season with no problem and in this game which his presense was crucial for attacking he gets injured. Same with Boateng. So many missed chances and again a penalty not called.
              They rub Zidane's bald head for luck before each game

Comment

Im a big bayern fan as well but player selection and spending hasnt been so smart recently.

Rafina has always baffled me, hes an average player at best, and now he's also OLD!!!

robben and ribery simply wont cut it for a club like bayern.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Im a big bayern fan as well but player selection and spending hasnt been so smart recently.

Rafina has always baffled me, hes an average player at best, and now he's also OLD!!!

robben and ribery simply wont cut it for a club like bayern.
                  I agree about the spending part. Unfortunate the policy of the Bayern chiefs is not to spend big money but more to focus on player developments. This is the reason we fall short against big spenders and the reason the likes of Lewandowski want to leave the club.

I think Heynckes is a tactical genius and he had simply out smarted Mardid in that game but those 3 injuries simply destroyed our game plan and didn't let us fully deploy the plans. I disagree about Ribery and Robben, Ribery ran riot on the left side on Tuesday and had Robben not been injured we would have been as strong on the right specially with Marcello going forward and we would have killed them.

I think Guardiola was right all along about the medical team and the should be kicked out ASAP.

Comment

I agree about the spending part. Unfortunate the policy of the Bayern chiefs is not to spend big money but more to focus on player developments. This is the reason we fall short against big spenders and the reason the likes of Lewandowski want to leave the club.

I think Heynckes is a tactical genius and he had simply out smarted Mardid in that game but those 3 injuries simply destroyed our game plan and didn't let us fully deploy the plans. I disagree about Ribery and Robben, Ribery ran riot on the left side on Tuesday and had Robben not been injured we would have been as strong on the right specially with Marcello going forward and we would have killed them.

I think Guardiola was right all along about the medical team and the should be kicked out ASAP.
                    What did he say about the medical team ?

Heynckes is probably my favorite coach of all time.

Bayern under his last spell was simply unstoppable.

Ribéry might be good but he’s not nearly the player he was 3 or 4 years ago. That Ribéry was an animal.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      What did he say about the medical team ?

Heynckes is probably my favorite coach of all time.

Bayern under his last spell was simply unstoppable.

Ribéry might be good but he’s not nearly the player he was 3 or 4 years ago. That Ribéry was an animal.

He said the medical team and specifically Dr Muller did not do their job properly since there were so many injuries.
                      The doctor was dismissed for a short time during Guardiola's time but he came back again last year and we have all the injury problems again.

Comment

Bayern looking really good so far, this game won't be decided till the very end.

Comment

clear ass handball not called against madrid!!!!

fuck madrid!!!! every single ref favours them

Comment

F*ck Madrid. I am literary destroyed right now. Only one team deserved to be in the final.

I am very proud of the coach and most of the players. We lost to injuries, ref, bad luck and unbelievable mistakes. Otherwise the score would be humiliating.

Comment

How frustrated i am. Every year these guys find a way to sneak into final and get a hand on that cup, this has to be stopped ASAP.
                              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

F*ck Madrid. I am literary destroyed right now. Only one team deserved to be in the final.

I am very proud of the coach and most of the players. We lost to injuries, ref, bad luck and unbelievable mistakes. Otherwise the score would be humiliating.
                                Unbelievable how navas managed to save so many goals, and even more unbelievable that a deliberate penalty was missed.

Real Madrid also pulled grass rolling tactics for the last 25 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X