X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe how fixed this is
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Fox sports posted on their twitter about how last year there was a wrongful red card against vidal and 2 offside goals for ronaldo,

and this time, we see the same shit.

they just want real madrid and their starboy ronaldo to win again.

I wish one ref will grow some balls some day and send off ronaldo for diving like he did 10 times against juventus.

I also hate sergio ramos, such a dirty player and he pretty much always gets away with it.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

So many penalties not called... smh

Comment

Praying for littlepersia, LFC, and Salah in the final

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
            Praying for littlepersia, LFC, and Salah in the final
            That was a fucking close game at end!!! Pretty shit performance from us, but on to the final.

GET IN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HALA MADRID!

But real talk, I think United, Real and Everton fans are the only ones around the world that want to see Liverpool lose this final

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                HALA MADRID!

But real talk, I think United, Real and Everton fans are the only ones around the world that want to see Liverpool lose this final
                Fair enough. I actually hate when people say liverpool are favourites. In no way shape or form are we even close to being favourites.

In fact, we are underdogs going into the final. Hopefully the Ultra-attacking liverpool show up to the final.

Comment

1998 RM wins CL final against Juventus with 1-0 offside goal

20yrs later its still happening lol

Even Roma got robbed against Liverpool

Who wants to see Roma Bayern final? They had to make it English vs Spanish team

Comment

Here is the start of Real in the toilet, CR7 was Madrid.. Now they will be nothing
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Here is the start of Real in the toilet, CR7 was Madrid.. Now they will be nothing
                      In before they buy Mbappé and Mohammed Salah!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        I thought the refs were Madrid. So I guess they were genuinely good.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          Do u think Mbappe will go to Madrid? He had the option to go to so many other clubs but he wanted Paris cause its his hometown.
                          Not sure if Mohammed Salah is at the level to go to Madrid right now. Dont get me wrong! He is a superstar but so many stars failed at Madrid. I feel that next season will be the most important for Salah.

I think Hazard could replace Ronaldo. But they have Bale, Isco and Asensio. They will need two players to buy. 1 Striker and 1 offensive midfielder.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            And Courtois

Comment

I wouldn't go overboard for Salah on a transfer fee based on one season. That's absolutely mental and if it were to happen (which in today's football shouldn't be surprising to be honest), then we can truly say that football is broken and has become a console game in itself.

On the hypothetical part of who he would suit more, Barça or Real, well on what each club plays traditionally, he suits Real Madrid a hell of a lot more than Barcelona. Both are obviously traditionally attacking clubs by nature but Real has always been a lot more direct in their approach historically than Barcelona.

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                                Do u think Mbappe will go to Madrid? He had the option to go to so many other clubs but he wanted Paris cause its his hometown.
                                Not sure if Mohammed Salah is at the level to go to Madrid right now. Dont get me wrong! He is a superstar but so many stars failed at Madrid. I feel that next season will be the most important for Salah.

I think Hazard could replace Ronaldo. But they have Bale, Isco and Asensio. They will need two players to buy. 1 Striker and 1 offensive midfielder.
                                Dont think either Barca or RM will ever be able to reproduce the magic of CR and Messi. That was a once in a lifetime chance. They can sign those players but its a lot more than just names.

Comment

Working...
                                X