No announcement yet.

I cant wait till Barca and Madrid are in the toilet again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madrid will try their best to sign Neymar but good luck dealing with Al-Khelaifi but it is possible and Perez will do his best. Most likely, I can see Hazard, Lewandowski, a keeper maybe Courtois or Allison coming in. Also, Milinkovic Savic may also be brought in with Kovacic leaving after this world cup. Dont be surprised if 400million+ is spent this summer

Comment

It seems like the refs don't favor Ronaldo as his team lost at home. I guess the Italian teams continue to not be good.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        It seems like the refs don't favor Ronaldo as his team lost at home. I guess the Italian teams continue to not be good.
        not sure about that. Yes Juve lost today but there is no doubting they were and are the better team. In they are most peoples favorites along with barcelona. Today they were leading 1-0 and had 4-5 great chances to seal the game and failed to take them. That probably wont happen again.

Italian teams in general are doing very well. Napoli are sitting top of the group with PSG and Liverpool, with a game at home against Red Star coming up for them. Inter Milan have been excellent and are on the verge of dumping out tottenham and joining barca from their group in advancing to next round. Roma also look favorites to advance from their group after beating CSKA today. So if the 4 italian teams all advance, which looks likely at this stage, it would be more proof of Serie A clubs resurgence.

I wont go as far as saying italian footballs resurgence, bc all of these actually arent using too many "new" italian players, with the exception of maybe a couple guys form Roma like pellegrini, juventus with bernardeschi, and napoli with insigne who is now a real star of world football, but all of these teams have really upped their recruitment and are now competing well in CL. And roma got to semi final last year and only lost by one goal on aggregate!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          not sure about that. Yes Juve lost today but there is no doubting they were and are the better team. In they are most peoples favorites along with barcelona. Today they were leading 1-0 and had 4-5 great chances to seal the game and failed to take them. That probably wont happen again.

Italian teams in general are doing very well. Napoli are sitting top of the group with PSG and Liverpool, with a game at home against Red Star coming up for them. Inter Milan have been excellent and are on the verge of dumping out tottenham and joining barca from their group in advancing to next round. Roma also look favorites to advance from their group after beating CSKA today. So if the 4 italian teams all advance, which looks likely at this stage, it would be more proof of Serie A clubs resurgence.

I wont go as far as saying italian footballs resurgence, bc all of these actually arent using too many "new" italian players, with the exception of maybe a couple guys form Roma like pellegrini, juventus with bernardeschi, and napoli with insigne who is now a real star of world football, but all of these teams have really upped their recruitment and are now competing well in CL. And roma got to semi final last year and only lost by one goal on aggregate!
          Are they winning because they are good or because the refs like Ronaldo?
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Are they winning because they are good or because the refs like Ronaldo?
            I wasnt aware ronaldo played for all italian clubs simultaneously.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I wasnt aware ronaldo played for all italian clubs simultaneously.
              The question was referring to Juventus. Are they winning because they are good or because the refs like Ronaldo?

Comment

You literally make zero sense

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  You literally make zero sense
                  In that case I give you the opposite which should make complete sense: It seems like the refs do favor Ronaldo as his team lost at home.

Comment

Working...
                  X