X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi Arabia League: Now with 8 Foreigner player every Team

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018...ssional_League
    Saudi League Improve

I think Iranian League need to change something or the future is not good.

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018...ssional_League
    Saudi League Improve

I think Iranian League need to change something or the future is not good.
    This is a very stupid policy.
    Most countries are moving away from this sort of policy and trying to put in more of their youth.

Comment

Stupid policy, 4 players is this best, I want to see mainly Iranian players in a Iranian league. Do not want someting like the premier league where a team has an entire starting eleven of foreigners.

Comment

Thats just not appealing, especially when most of the foreigners arent good. Much better we place emphasis on iranian youth. If we are to sign players from abroad, the profile needs to be very specific like Thiam, or Central Asian players with great experience like Djeparov. Just signing random foreign players is a recipe for disaster as many of our clubs have shown through the years. Also, with all the great talent in our national youth teams, many of those players deserve spots in the league to start and develop. Why crowd them out with random foreign players.

Comment

What is with these people and their obsession with the number 8?
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
              This is one of the great trolling flags. Beautiful.

Comment

Good, this means they will be weaker in ACL with the limit

Comment

Saudi Arabia as a country that is literally run by 90% foreigners, so this new football league thing is merely a reflection of how the country is run as a whole!!

Comment

They need to invest into their youth players. Not sending their older players to Europe. At least send your players who are 15-16 years old to Europe. That’s smarter.

Comment

Working...
                    X