NFL Regular Season 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    I am really impressed with them. Andy Reid has probably the league’s best offense at his disposal and he sure knows how to use them.
    Pat Mahomes was simply brilliant @ Broncos, he will be one of the all time greatest QBs. And then you have Kareem Hunt’s speed, its insane. Then Tareek Hill, unstoppable. And Travis Kelce, most probably the best tight end in whole NFL right now. This is a great offense.
    Only problem is what they do so well with their offense they don’t with defense! That’s my worry.
    Next game vs Jaguars, arguably NFL’s best defense will be a great game to watch!
    So far, I am really impressed with Chiefs!
    amu jan how did you get so into american football? just curious bc if my memory serves me correctly I remember reading something you posted saying you lived in hong kong and europe most of your life?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Chiefs will start getting in some trouble when they face teams with a plethora of DB's (Rams, Jaguars come to mind) that would force them to go more traditional rather than their pass happy offense. Teams that run the ball well will want to minimize their possessions, and their defense can't stop anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
        Chiefs will start getting in some trouble when they face teams with a plethora of DB's (Rams, Jaguars come to mind) that would force them to go more traditional rather than their pass happy offense. Teams that run the ball well will want to minimize their possessions, and their defense can't stop anybody.
        This week will be the ultimate test for their offense as they play jacksonville. cant imagine they'd struggle against the rams though. given what minesota was able to do in that game against them last week but you're right they are one of the better defenses for sure. chiefs offense is just insane IMO they look unstoppable right now
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          amu jan how did you get so into american football? just curious bc if my memory serves me correctly I remember reading something you posted saying you lived in hong kong and europe most of your life?
          Yes amoo jan, thank you,
          I got very much into American football, both college and NFL, by passion of discovering it. I didn’t have the benefit of US citizens/residents being around it. But passion knows no boundaries!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
            This week will be the ultimate test for their offense as they play jacksonville. cant imagine they'd struggle against the rams though. given what minesota was able to do in that game against them last week but you're right they are one of the better defenses for sure. chiefs offense is just insane IMO they look unstoppable right now

Agree with both posts!
            Jaguars defense is one of the best if not the best in whole NFL. Chiefs must make more use of Kareem Hunt running the ball. Mahomes must try to stay in the pocket and look more often than not for Hunt’s running games.
            Jaguars defense sometimes faces problems against running plays. I agree the game vs Jaguars is a real test for the Chiefs.
            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 10-04-2018, 05:19 PM.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              Yes amoo jan, thank you,
              I got very much into American football, both college and NFL, by passion of discovering it. I didn’t have the benefit of US citizens/residents being around it. But passion knows no boundaries!
              That’s really cool! I have noticed more and more that American football is gaining a lot of popularity in Europe especially in the UK so I’m losing shock when ppl abroad now tell me they love football. Not that I think it should be a shock bc it’s truly one of the most fun sports to watch IMO but I’ve just been so used to seeing it have a negative stigma abroad but glad to see it’s seemingly changing a lot!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

^ yeah, I guess its true for very few people in UK due to overseas games at wembly each season, but rest of Europe and the World really doesnt fancy the sport.
                Doesn’t bother me though.

Anyway, Colts @ Patriots is on now
                nearing end of Q2 Colts 3 Pats 14

edited: now Colts 3 Pats 21

Guess its done deal for pats...

Comment

Q2 finished colts 3 pats 24

Comment

Pats won, Tom Brady made his record 500th TD pass!

WEEK 5

Thursday Night
                    Colts 24 Patriots 38 - Final

Q1 0:7
                    Q2 3:17
                    Q3 7:0
                    Q4 14:14

Comment

I agree that the offense won't struggle as much vs the Rams as they would vs the Jags, but I think the Rams' offense would outscore them in a game. Can't wait for the Mexico City Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Why? U don't like u some Elliott and Prescott
                        Literally NFL's best players
                        I've met elliot multiple times. Good kid, kinda weird. He's Muslim btw.

Comment

Adesor, I had no idea you were such a football fan.

Browns have looked promising this season. Youngest team in the nfl by a good margin.

Denzel Ward was rookie of the week during week 1
                          Baker Mayfield during week 3
                          Nick Chubb during week 4

Don't think I've ever seen anything like that. Their undrafted LT (Desmond Harrison) has been great and their mid round pick, Genard Avery has been the #1 rated Edge rusher according to PFF

honestly, one of the best rookie classes I've seen through 4 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Türküm View Post
                            honestly, one of the best rookie classes I've seen through 4 weeks
                            I was saying the same to my friend the other day. if they keep this up and keep elevating their games the way they should in the next 2-3 years this might be the best draft class of all time
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

I was saying the same to my friend the other day. if they keep this up and keep elevating their games the way they should in the next 2-3 years this might be the best draft class of all time
                              are you a browns fan?

Comment

Quite interesting article

"25 percent of the head coaches in the NFL are currently former Reid assistants or Reid himself"
                                https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...#storylink=cpy

I guess no wonder NFL is becoming more and more offensive in recent years.

Comment

Working...
                                X